amuck-landowner

Incero Review - AVOID

jons

Don't walk away from this company (Wable and Incero are the same company), run! The rumors about them simply deleting your data and being complete jerks are absolutely true! I was a customer of theirs for 4 years. During that time, I had some problems. A handful of times, their entire network was down. That' means the entire wable.com site and access to my account (and support tickets) was down. They don't have a phone number in case of emergencies. They don't provide an email address and their last Facebook post was years ago. The last resort was to post something on their Facebook site.

About 1 year into my business with them, they changed their business model and pulled the rug. I went from 3 CPUs and 4GB memory to 1 CPU and 1GB memory. Then they started cranking up the prices. Total bait and switch scheme. If you read some of their terms it seems like you're walking on eggshells. "If you do this, we pull the plug. If you do that, we delete you and ban you." Seriously, how are customers supposed to feel comfortable with a company that threatens to ban you? I should have switched years ago.

The final straw came when my credit card failed to process for a few months. My credit card still works just fine and I use it every day. Wable didn't email me, text me, call me, nothing. They have all of my information to be able to inform me my account had a problem and they would have to delete me. They simply pulled the plug on my VPS. They didn't just pull the plug, they deleted my VPS completely. I asked what the problem with the credit card was and they said "go talk to your credit card company." After I said I never got any emails - no response. Thankfully there are much better companies and services out there.

So, I took my business to a competitor and I've never been happier. I should have done it long ago. Faster network, 10x better interface, better services, an actual effing phone number and customer support who responds within minutes if I have a question. Wable or Incero might be fine to just play around for a month and soak up some bandwidth, but after switching, I can say there's literally no reason for the hassle. Just use a better company from the start and you'll be much happier. There is a reason Wable and Incero are not compared to bigger companies. In the past 5 years they've not managed to get their act together.

amuck-landowner