amuck-landowner

Introducing the official vpsBoard git hosting service (free)

Novacha

Content Contributer
In collaboration with @MannDude, I have set up a community git service, similar to GitHub. This service uses gitlab to provide project management and is run and hosted by @MannDude. The main intent of this service is to have a local, in-house way to host projects provided by the community. vpsBoard projects created for vpsBoard (like the in house advertising system and the dailyserverdeals.com project) will be migrated to this new git server.

If you have a project that is server related or that relates to vpsBoard, feel free to host it on the in-house git service. Both public and private hosting is available for free.

You can sign up here.

Current public projects can be found here.

The url of the site is http://git.vpsboard.com/

Here are some screenshots of the service:

W0zEKYT.png

o5yWIs1.pngiMSXW5D.pngVwx6f74.pngxCQKItf.png152HDmY.png

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So I see some projects in there... Someone want to provider a git-torial for lowly peasants?

I see I can download a tar.gz version of the projects.  But beyond that, other end user file slurping tips recommended.

NodeKid

Magic; nice to see the way things are headed here instead of being 'yet-another-forum'.

Edit: ooh! Snappy!

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Magic; nice to see the way things are headed here instead of being 'yet-another-forum'.

Edit: ooh! Snappy!
Thank you. I'm blessed to have some good community members here who wish to see this place flourish as well and I'm happy to be able to help them help the community. Novacha has done a lot around here and deserves more recognition for it.

amuck-landowner