amuck-landowner

Introduction thread

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
MannDude may be interested to know that I'm currently living in a mud-brick bungalow, which provides good enough insulation that my computers can keep me warm enough even on the coldest Melbourne nights ;)
Dude, that's awesome! Been wanting to build an earthbag home for 6 or 7 years now. One of these days...

Hola.  :lol:
Nice avatar. One of these days I'll get caught up on One Piece.

To everyone else, 'Welcome!'

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
Way late to the party, My name is Ryan Arp and I am the owner of Catalyst Host. I look forward to not only participating in this community as a provider, but also as a individual who enjoys helping people out when I can. 

Nick

Way late to the party, My name is Ryan Arp and I am the owner of Catalyst Host. I look forward to not only participating in this community as a provider, but also as a individual who enjoys helping people out when I can. 
Welcome Ryan :) Keep up the good work with Catalyst.

Last edited by a moderator:

trewq

Verified Provider
Hey everyone!

Hopefully most of you recognise my name from LET. Anyway if you don't my name is Brendan and I own Versatile IT. While most of my interactions on here will most likely be personal I will represent my business at times.

Fun fact: I'm most likely located further south than anyone else on here.

maxexcloo

Hey guys,

I'm a long time member of LowEndTalk and used to write reviews for LowEndBox :)

I develop a script called Minstall and I try to be as friendly and helpful as possible, feel free to hit me up anytime!

~Max

Nick

Hey everyone!

Hopefully most of you recognise my name from LET. Anyway if you don't my name is Brendan and I own Versatile IT. While most of my interactions on here will most likely be personal I will represent my business at times.

Fun fact: I'm most likely located further south than anyone else on here.
I'm down in New Zealand :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rallias

Hey y'all, it's me, Rallias. Also known as probably the only one to encounter this error so far.

BG73UhY.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gr3g0s

Hi All

Greg here from Opotiki, New Zealand, best fishing spot in the world :p

Used to build web sites (adult) about 15 years ago, currently self employed fixing computers etc.

Just launched Kgovps.com and more projects coming :D

Chur Guys

vanarp

Hello Everyone!

I am Vanarp and known with the same name on LET.

I dream of building websites/blogs that will make me super rich but procrastination is my big problem. This dream is the reason I am into VPS addiction now. I say addiction because I went purchasing couple of more vpses where as my requirement was to have just one that can serve a few hundred pageviews for couple of websites I own.

Photographing Nature is my serious hobby. I have a day job in IT that takes care of my livelihood and funds my hobbies (photography + websites).

Oh forgot to mention that I am from India. I love to use Open Source software and Creative Commons licensing to give away my photography works.

Have a good day...

iKeyZ

Hi Everyone!

Mainly was a lurker over at LET, glad to be moving over to this one - nice to meet you all!  :) 

Little bit about me I guess;

I'm a full time software engineer at a pharmaceutical company just South West of London, England. I love to play a PC game or two whenever I have a chance away from work and love fiddling with web development too.

fatboy

Evening all - had been a long time lurker at LET, posted a bit but after all the hacking stuff and reading through all the threads about the history of LET and the like, thought I would come join you guys over here :)

Hopefully this forum goes from strength to strength :)

amuck-landowner