amuck-landowner

Jake on Lowendtalk is a thief.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So, I get done putting my time in sourcing information on the Root Level over here:

http://vpsboard.com/topic/1740-did-root-level-technology-just-acquire-another-company/

All totally ORIGINAL information that I sourced.

Then this "jake" character runs the story over to LowEndTalk and rips it.  Sure he wrote his own copy, but the idiot can't get the facts right because he doesn't know shit about anything.

See: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/13026/envioushost-acquired-by-root-level-technology

It looks like yet another company is being added to their profile today, according to their nameserver records.
Huh, you fucking thief?   The records weren't updated today.

If you were paying attention more than trying to be a cool reposter on LET, you might do some research or at least stick to what is clear you twat.

FUCKING IDIOT.

Envioushost.com also owns SubVM.com, which I assume was also acquired by Root Level Technology.
Assumes?  Well I assume you stole my info you blood sucking flea.

It doesn't appear SubVM was acquired.  It wasn't even a real brand yet.  But wait, there is more...

The links on it to buy point to Envioushost's site and all VPS offers are gone except 1 2GB of RAM one.  The choice of douchebag lowenders everywhere.  Buy yourself the last one pal.

Worst of all your Colocrossing groupie ass doesn't even realize the landmine you just tripped over.  I'd come over to LET and kick your ass around verbally, but your homoerectuslimpasarus leader over there Jon Biloh won't have any of that.

How about sourcing the shit your steal Jake?!?!?!  A link to vpsBoard maybe?

PS: This is officially at least the second time you've stolen my shit.  Expect to see me over there soon.

PS: I have more for you to steal.  Since you like being a gopher PM me and maybe I can pay you to be my ASSsistant.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
What a joke Jake is:

Envioushost.com also owns SubVM.com, which I assume was also acquired by Root Level Technology.

Congrats to Envioushost I guess? But honestly, this is the first time I've heard of them.
But I thought you never heard of them?

Did you try giving Root Level Tech a phone call? 877-512-4678
in K-Disk.net - Service Paid twice but SUSPENDED yet Comment by jake August 20
Funnier than all this, is you ripped my stuff on Semoweb, bitch. And, of course, SemoWeb was acquired by... Root Level Technology.   A firm you've heard of at least twice in your own writing?

SemoWeb Acquired by Root Level Technology
jakejake Member
July 1 in Providers

Root Level Technology is at it again, after the recent acquisition in May of the FTNHosting brands (URPad, K-Disk, VMPort), they have again acquirsource: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11549/semoweb-acquired-by-root-level-technology#latest

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So, are you:

1. Kevin/Adam

2. Chris of Chicagofollies

3. Alex the prince of Colocrossing

4. Jon Biloh himself

4.5 Linda the daycare operator

5. Another member of the gay boys collective of greater Buffalo, I mean an employee, ahh slave.

6. A wanna be VPS host that gets special discounts to pump up everything Colocrossing?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Good to see Jon Biloh up at this time and congratulating Root Level:

jbiloh Administrator

8:39AM

Congratulations to root level on their latest acquisition.
Jon Biloh - ColoCrossing.com

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Yeah, looks like he posted his thread an hour after your original one here. Would have been nice for him to cite his resource. Try to keep the discussion civil though.

Looks like he posts mostly industry news stuff on LET. Post history shows he cross posted your Semoweb thing too.

EDIT: I've gotta crash soon. I'll let Martin keep things in check :p

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Lol @ Jon, just had to edit my post.

Sheesh.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/315457/#Comment_315457

Original bit:

"BTW: This was originally posted at vpsBoard. OP should give credit where it is due. http://vpsboard.com/topic/1740-did-root-level-technology-just-acquire-another-company/"
After Jon's edit:

"BTW: This was originally posted at my forum. OP should give credit where it is due"

That's a new low.

I don't post a LET. I don't self-promote there. I posted the original source to a piece of content that happens to be here and I guess he doesn't want it linked to here. Oh well, another reason to for me to avoid LET for another couple months :p

peterw

Lol @ Jon, just had to edit my post.

That's a new low.

I don't post a LET. I don't self-promote there. I posted the original source to a piece of content that happens to be here and I guess he doesn't want it linked to here.
But a source can be only valid if it is hosted/owned by CC!

Can't believe they are deleting source links.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
But a source can be only valid if it is hosted/owned by CC!

Can't believe they are deleting source links.
There are a ton of links from here to LowEndTalk. I don't care. They post things there first sometimes, sometimes things get posted here first. Who cares? But Jon even said today on WHT, after admitting to telling a customer to not post on vpsBoard, that he doesn't want vpsBoard links on LET.

Read here:

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8819675&postcount=49

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8819719&postcount=52

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8819793&postcount=54

Nothing wrong with me suggesting that someone post on our website. Not a crime, friend. smile.gif
^ In reference to him telling a Colocrossing to not post on vpsBoard, and ".. be active on LET, not elsewhere."

Theres more, just read the thread. Not going to link to every exchange we had in that thread.

Why do people give this guy money?

EDIT: I still lurk LEB, good offers there from time to time. In one offer someone asked about the Hudson Valley Host and Colocrossing connection. There is a thread here linking the two, as a HVH customer was charged by Colocrossing. Relevant to what was asked, and the only available source of said information, I linked to it. Jon removed to that too. Seems like he just doesn't want me to post vpsBoard links =/.

Removed my LET signature to. Wonder if he'll like my new one :p

Reactions: Tux
He probably still has some equipment there.

Francisco
Oh no, I don't have anything there.  Was supposed to, on the house.  Ha.

You know that lovely theme that LET uses?  Looks a whole lot like www.lowspecvps.com/vanilla doesn't it?

I have a habit of just "doing things" to learn how its done/how it works, etc.  Figured something like that was cake (which it was).  Was speaking with Biloh, going back and forth - seemed surprised at how things were looking initially.  Told him about how I wanted to someday start lowspecvps, but I'm a broke white guy that manages a Subway in rural podunt ass Nebraska, lol.

Dude said he'd give a server to the cause, free of charge, for life.  Yeah, documented in a 90+ email thread (thanks google!).  Told him I'd think it over, because I wasn't sure (the whole CC drama thing, financials etc).  Couple weeks later, emailed him back asking about the box, figured if anything could give it a shot to see how things work.

July 11 - Asked about the offer.

July 13 - Got a reply, offering roughly what they're supplying for the kickstarter (damn near identical, actually)

--go back and forth over some theme stuff, changes being made, things being broken etc--

July 15 - Ask for it to be setup, get a reply that they've had an influx of orders and it can be taken care of "this week"

July 21 - Emailed about an update, get a reply "Sorry, this fell off my radar.  It'll be this week I promise!"

July 24 - Emailed for an update, no reply

July 30 - Emailed for an update

July 31 - Got a reply citing CPU shortages, have a delivery coming in soon and things should be setup

Aug 8 - "Your server is being setup now :)"

Aug 16 - Emailed for an update

Aug 18 - "It’s ready for you. Just need you to establish an account.  Just order off our site and don’t complete payment, please."

Aug 19 - Asked if anything in particular, or just to setup the account.

Have yet to receive a reply, ten days later.  Never actually expected to have anything setup, nor did I actually plan to put any paying clients on it if it was setup and I did launch a vps host.

Wonder if I can DMCA CC and get them to remove the theme that I was promised "payment" for :p

On that note, anybody want to buy a Vanilla theme?  I'll change the colors, $7.

I'll take my complimentary rude email and LET ban now, thanks Obam..Biloh.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So, you Mr. Obvious themed Lowendtalk?  Is that what I read there?

As far as their times, yeah, support sucks royally for many customers.  Simple things I know of have people waiting 3+ weeks.

Maybe you should try winning that BECOME A SUMMER HOST Courtesy of Colocrossing contest :)   Just submit an application with you built the theme :)

This is correct, I ported the old LET theme to the new version of Vanilla, was offered a server free for life in return, and..well..hahahahahaha.

With the times, issue there is this isn't going through support channels, it's through the babysitter himself.

As for winning the become a sum-winter host competition?  I'll pass.  I didn't enter the first time, nor will I enter the second.

amuck-landowner