amuck-landowner

Jonny Nguyen - GreenValueHost - Raided by Police.

KMyers

Sounds like Duke should've taken everyones advice a few weeks ago and gave up the dedicated clients to HVH and just walk away.

Francisco
I wont disagree there, If I were in his shoes (or anyones shoes to be honest) I would distance myself as far away from GVH as possible. 

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Guys, you are acting like I have anything to do with GVH. LOL. This isn't actually anything related to GVH as a whole anyways, only Jonny. The only dealings between me and him for a while were GVH and customer related. So I have nothing to worry about. I never assisted him in any of his bullshit. So stop dragging my name up in here acting like I'm right along side of him.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
When we get to shut down GVH v682?  I'll write the final press release / o-bitch-u-weary. Give me the keys, I'll turn off the lights.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
I bet Duke is THRILLED to be officially associated with that clownshoes.  Fair chance he'll get reeled into the mess as well, especially if some of Jonny Wonder's other dirty history floats up from the investigation.
While I'm laughing that he got caught, even after me telling him multiple times to chill out with his crap and steer himself back in the right direction, I'm not involved with his crap. The only thing I see this as is a GVH shutdown. Hopefully.

KMyers

Guys, you are acting like I have anything to do with GVH. LOL. This isn't actually anything related to GVH as a whole anyways, only Jonny. The only dealings between me and him for a while were GVH and customer related. So I have nothing to worry about. I never assisted him in any of his bullshit. So stop dragging my name up in here acting like I'm right along side of him.
But I thought you were his longtime business partner (Just kidding of course)

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
That's pretty irrelevant, honestly. You've had business dealings with the kid, you're going to be sniffed at some point.

zed

Is there any proof of any of this besides the 3 threads crosslinked and "I heard from a reputable source"?

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
@zed, I personally spoke to his father. As well as the Announcement... Waiting for the police confirmation now... Obviously it's still being investigated, so they won't release much info...

Bruce

Verified Provider
his announcement could mean anything. very dumb mistake or very smart PR stunt?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Oops, there's a problem...
Out of Stock

We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

GVH stock is all out.  Big sales day with the drama, or someone saved the customers ordering here onward from the drama / horror :)

Test it:

https://portal.gvhclientarea.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=11

https://portal.gvhclientarea.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

https://portal.gvhclientarea.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=5

Amitz

@zed, I personally spoke to his father. As well as the Announcement... Waiting for the police confirmation now... Obviously it's still being investigated, so they won't release much info...
Out of interest: How are his parents? Do they seem reasonable? I am always under the impression that they do not care too much about their son and did some huge mistakes during his education...

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I know his parents are hard working first generation Americans.  They fled abroad during war.

They are honest and work hard so their children have a better life.

With all that working to live in such a town, one sacrifices time and energy.   Seems like Jonny got screen time instead of adult time and the net result is not optimal.

It's easy to say parents should have or could have.  I understand that dynamic.  Hard dealing with a hard headed 17 year old.  

They have a super long and expensive road ahead of them.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
We need an original and the meme generator....

MLFfICeJgq5rBo3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner