amuck-landowner

JuiceSSH Pro (Android SSH client) free until March 18

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Not everyone has something to compensate for.

The solution to software issues is not "buy new hardware".  You resolve or replace the issue at hand.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
His past actions have coloured reception of his commentary.  Based on the empty bragging he employed so shamelessly in the past, it looks to me like he was trying to treat his phone like a status symbol.

GVH-Jon

Banned
His past actions have coloured reception of his commentary.  Based on the empty bragging he employed so shamelessly in the past, it looks to me like he was trying to treat his phone like a status symbol.
Yep, having a galaxy phone definitely makes me more superior than every other person, especially because most Android users already have a galaxy so that makes me special that I have one too.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
That would be one of your less arrogant assumptions, actually.  But now we're derailing the thread, and I really have no desire to hear more of your drivel.

Back on topic - there are several forks of ConnectBot (including IRSSI Connectbot, which includes special functions necessary for navigating screen hotkeys).

amuck-landowner