amuck-landowner

Kodo Technologies announces HostGuard VPS Control Panel

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Hows development going on this?  I've noticed that your forum has stagnated a bit.

HostGuard

Verified Provider
We merged our master and stable branches today, which totaled more than 300 commits since the last version.

We've taken on board all feedback from clients as we prepare for our next major release.

That and we needed to develop a ticket system for our IT company that has taken off, which was recently just completed and is in production. The IT company funds development so it had to take a little bit of priority and allows us to hire more resources to push HostGuard forward.

@Oliver - Give us a call this week and we should catch up. I know you've been speaking to Josh. :)

Oliver

Verified Provider
Thanks. That's the kind of post update people here want to see I think. :)

I will be in touch soon I think.

HostGuard

Verified Provider
Any updates regarding your project @HostGuard?

Definitely do.

After getting feedback from our clients our goal was to make the installation process a lot smoother. We also ditched the standard VPN as this made things too complex.

The WHMCS has been revamped and the client can use 90% of features, the remaining 10% with an auto login button. The API has been rewritten so that majority of functions can now be extended by developers.

We've now had hosts using our software steadily for 2+ years and counting.

Last edited by a moderator:

OSTKCabal

Verified Provider
I'd really recommend pushing some announcements on your site and/or social media... lack of updates makes people think the project is dead. Even something simple like "Hey we're still alive and working!" can greatly increase the interest and traffic.

If you need support of any kind, by all means ask around. I'm positive hosts who are interested in something other then SolusVM (*ahem*) would be interested in helping out the project.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner