amuck-landowner

LET Down?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
So  you are saying Biloh contacted your boss at your day job and brought up that you were his employee and that Biloh didn't like your mouth / community / etc. ??  That's insane.

You should return the favor and contact his largest legitimate customer who isn't a hosting company.  Tell them what sort of company they are dealing with.  Sure they will appreciate the legendary stories about CC and will feel ill about choosing CC.  Maybe I'll get to compiling such a list.
Well, he went higher than my direct boss who I report to and communicate with daily. I can be reached via email, PM, Skype, etc. Getting a hold of me would not be difficult if needed. From what I gathered he was concerned with those rack/network switch photos that you actually posted. vpsBoard doesn't even host those, and he's free to dispute the legitimacy of them or comment to set the record straight. He chose not to. He chose not to contact me first.

I actually asked Jon for his address too but he stopped responding to me after I sent him mine. Image below:

SNKflY3.png

Meh, i'm not too worried about it. I keep work and vpsB separate, I show up on time and do my job and I think I do it well. Just a crappy move on his part and was completely random considering we hadn't had personal beef in such a long time or any direct communication. I'm not sure what caused him to decide to do that, but Adam actually warned me on IRC that when he worked for CVPS that Jon would say stuff about how he'd try to do that sometime. Image below, from Sept. 4th or 6 days before Jon contacted my employer:

KhYBTX0.png

Only blurred out my employer's name because the only thing that came from all of this was a request to not drag them into this stuff and keep them out of the drama, which is a reasonable request. It's on my LinkedIN for those curious. The things I say on here obviously don't match their views but it's odd that Adam asks me one day if I still work for them, get told that Jon would say he would contact them and try to get me fired sometime and a week later... that happened. Surprise surprise. 

Oh well. It is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
They threatened us with papers a few times.. funny enough, the two days we were right on their doorstep, nary a one had the balls to actually come deliver to us.

coreyman

Verified Provider
They threatened us with papers a few times.. funny enough, the two days we were right on their doorstep, nary a one had the balls to actually come deliver to us.
Who threatened you with what papers? They didn't have the balls because you would have done something?

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
Down again from here.

EDIT: Tried again a second ago and...

Checking your browser before accessing lowendtalk.com.

This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

Please allow up to 5 seconds…

DDoS protection by CloudFlare

Then it redirected me to Cloudflare's 'Error 522' page.

EDIT #2: and now it's back!

EDIT #3 (10:28 PM) down again... come on guys, I'm trying to respond to a PM!

Seems to be getting a bit ridiculous at this point. Does LET need a new host?

EDIT #4 (10:37 PM) and it's back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Who threatened you with what papers? They didn't have the balls because you would have done something?
We've been threatened with lawsuits, "we'll sic the feds on you".. you name it.  And no, I say they didn't have the balls because they'll talk a lot of trash and always tell people "come meet us", but at the end of the day simply didn't have the gett'se to show up and talk to us - even when we were deracking in Buffalo and they knew we were waiting in that ridiculous mall "DC", they sent two miserable looking techs down with the gear and paperwork rather than come down themselves.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
We've been threatened with lawsuits, "we'll sic the feds on you".. you name it.  And no, I say they didn't have the balls because they'll talk a lot of trash and always tell people "come meet us", but at the end of the day simply didn't have the gett'se to show up and talk to us - even when we were deracking in Buffalo and they knew we were waiting in that ridiculous mall "DC", they sent two miserable looking techs down with the gear and paperwork rather than come down themselves.
The kids became a bit of a handful at their day-erm... I mean office.  

1409431420270.png

Toasting in an epic bread.  Err...thread.

Right.

amuck-landowner