amuck-landowner

LET Down?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
People still blocked ehh?

I am with the great magician Francisco that says packets are being eaten by DDoS Deflate or something similar.

Saw this request a page then get nulled by LET a few days back - over and over. Multi-hour nulls.

DDoS is what is... Profile it wrong and you implicate your user base and send them packing.  Tender approach to dealing with big issue of malicious traffic or it breaks down.

mpkossen

Can't login and my pic is a gray forbidden sign. 

Yo0Z34a.jpg
You were banned based on your e-mail address. You have too many periods in your e-mail address, which gives it the same pattern as most of our spammers do. I've removed the periods from your e-mail address and unbanned you.

Lol, I was banned too for no reason either.
You were actually banned for acting like an ass. But it was a temporary ban, so you've been unbanned as well.

Munzy

You were banned based on your e-mail address. You have too many periods in your e-mail address, which gives it the same pattern as most of our spammers do. I've removed the periods from your e-mail address and unbanned you.

You were actually banned for acting like an ass. But it was a temporary ban, so you've been unbanned as well.

I'm good thanks, and I was acting like an ass because I am tried of other being asses. 

hostnoob

Yep, back to normal on their "non-free" Cloudflare guaranteed downtime™ plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
It's doing inline 'checking your browser', so it's possible they got CF to enable 'constantly under attack' mode?

Sites loading quickly, no issues.

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
LET is loading fine for me today.

But I get steady CloudFlare 5 second site there and wait while we slow you down screen.  

CF should slap ads on that 5 second screen I think ;)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Thank god it's back, I was right in the middle of enjoying some prime LET humor when it went down :p

(moved to offtopic by Spirit http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/36545/refugee-program-for-people-who-wanna-migrate-from-cvps-123sys )

Meh, Fabozzi said the same thing to me in the past and I gave him my address. I never got anything in the mail. Biloh did something even worse, tried to get me fired by expressing concern about content on vpsBoard that I didn't even post to my employer before contacting me first to express his concern. When I sent him a message and let him know he should of contacted me first, and asked what his concern was he told me he wanted my address... so I gave him a PO Box that he can reach me at. Never sent me anything. <shrugs>

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Bahahahah!  Not the king of legal threats.

#People were mean on LET so now I get lawyered up

Last things those lads running the daycare want is some legal clash and people looking at their dealings.  FFS they'd get ran out of a Courthouse and might end up in the town circle in the stocks and flogged like the village idiots.

VPSRAIDSolutions should steal ChicagoVPS' / Colocrrosing's logo and website...  Would be poetic and continuation of their prior deeds and reason for being spanked on here prior:

Biloh did something even worse, tried to get me fired by expressing concern about content on vpsBoard that I didn't even post to my employer before contacting me first to express his concern.
So  you are saying Biloh contacted your boss at your day job and brought up that you were his employee and that Biloh didn't like your mouth / community / etc. ??  That's insane.

You should return the favor and contact his largest legitimate customer who isn't a hosting company.  Tell them what sort of company they are dealing with.  Sure they will appreciate the legendary stories about CC and will feel ill about choosing CC.  Maybe I'll get to compiling such a list.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Meh, Fabozzi said the same thing to me in the past and I gave him my address. I never got anything in the mail. Biloh did something even worse, tried to get me fired by expressing concern about content on vpsBoard that I didn't even post to my employer before contacting me first to express his concern. When I sent him a message and let him know he should of contacted me first, and asked what his concern was he told me he wanted my address... so I gave him a PO Box that he can reach me at. Never sent me anything. <shrugs>
Honestly, if this is true, all it means is he didn't get beat enough as a child.

Francisco

amuck-landowner