amuck-landowner

Liam Leaves the Low End. Bye Liam.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Liam, one of the longer moderators in recent times on Lowend* is leaving the Lowend.

Liam posted on LEB and LET saying essentially good bye.

Liam is being replaced by mpkossen.

Jack

He isn't a "Mod" he was actually an admin and probably ran a lot more than what it looked like to the public eye.

matt[scrdspd]

SecuredSpeed
Verified Provider
Liam is a good guy, sad to see him go. AFAIK, he was pretty much running all LE* day to day operations. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well I never hated Liam, but always reserved a bit of ummm... well, disbelief.

All that went down with LET/LEB while he was deep into running the site and the whole he didn't know who owned it never sat right with me.

Hoping that in near future he shares what really happened and when he knew things.

Wondering if the other moderators will also be leaving soon?

RiotSecurity

All that went down with LET/LEB while he was deep into running the site and the whole he didn't know who owned it never sat right with me.

Hoping that in near future he shares what really happened and when he knew things.

Wondering if the other moderators will also be leaving soon?
Hopefully they all leave.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
In all honesty I was a big fan of Liam.  It was my understanding he ran majority (if not the entire LE* label) by himself.  Although I'm sure he's probably going to be getting paid more now to do better work :)

Reactions: kro

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
In all honesty I was a big fan of Liam. It was my understanding he ran majority (if not the entire LE* label) by himself. Although I'm sure he's probably going to be getting paid more now to do better work :)
To my understanding he ran everything when Joel decided to jump ship and sell out. If he knew that LE* changed ownership or not is not of importance today. He was and is loyal.
I wish all the best in the future and hope that he will stay online and keep in touch with the rest of us.

When talking about the one who will replace him, I haven't really made up my mind about that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

nunim

VPS Junkie

All that went down with LET/LEB while he was deep into running the site and the whole he didn't know who owned it never sat right with me...
Indeed, how does one not know who their employer is?  It's almost as silly as that guy from ZekeServers trying to pretend he was someone else.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Indeed, how does one not know who their employer is? It's almost as silly as that guy from ZekeServers trying to pretend he was someone else.
If you never was told that the owner changed, you would keep on working thinking it is "business as usual".

I'm convinced that neither Joel or CC had the intention to tell anyone.

amuck-landowner