amuck-landowner

List of reliable sub 20$ per year providers

Pmadd

I can vouch for @Reece's service, I've been useing it for a few weeks now and it has been nothing but rock solid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
@Wlanboy

Sorry I saw other people posting there offers also.

I can vouch for @Reece's service, I've been useing it for a few weeks now and it has been noticing but rock solid.
@Pmadd -- That is brilliant to hear! I'm glad you're happy with our services, need any help please let me know :)

DragonDF

With BlueVM (and others) offers, I plan to start a thread with offers under $10 / year.

It can be useful, too.

Congrats, OP.

Nice idea!

sleddog

Provisionhost shoud be removed from this list.
They've been damn reliable for me:

[root@to:~] uptime
 11:05:20 up 98 days, 19:08,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Business practises are something different from reliability....

peterw

I bought a cheap openvz box from universev. Don't use them. Slow vps and no panel access but whmcs.

cubixcloud

Verified Provider
Still love the list! Stuff happens. Some predictable, some not. How the company reacts should go a long way. BlueVM has been very good at sending out communications to clients unlike a certain other nameless company... I'll continue with them...
This is very true. It's murphy's law. When we deal with businesses they care about the following:

1. What happened?

2. Why did it happened?

3. When will it be up?

That's it. Communication is everything. Granted, having a provider that promises 99% and delivers 50% is not a good provider in our book. The provider would have to jump through some major hoops to restore trust.

amuck-landowner