amuck-landowner

List of reliable sub 20$ per year providers

Damian

Verified Provider
I have VPS from 18 different providers at the moment, with multiple locations at some of those providers, and the only one that doesn't ever appear in my monitoring alerts is Prometeus. That being said, all of the things that run on these VPS, and our own systems, are built with less-than-100% uptime in mind. It's much easier to sleep at night if you're not expecting the world for tuppence.

You should remove IPXcore from the list.
I wouldn't.

My take is that IPXCore has been very up and down, I think they acknowledge that themselves.  
Yes, this... though everything has (finally) improved within the past few months.

IPX closed their partner program secretly to save the payout bucks. Is that reliable?
Money had nothing to do with it, the affiliate program had many issues with it, both with the kinds of clients that it attracted, and how it worked within WHMCS. We might revisit this in the future, however, there's way too many other things on our plate at the moment. We're having a hard enough time keeping in stock for our own 'walk-in' orders regardless of needing affiliate sales. Additionally, our network uptime has been much better since we discontinued the affiliate program.

Last edited by a moderator:

shawn_ky

Still love the list! Stuff happens. Some predictable, some not. How the company reacts should go a long way. BlueVM has been very good at sending out communications to clients unlike a certain other nameless company... I'll continue with them...

wlanboy

Content Contributer
I'll continue with them...
Me too.

Even if some people do not want to believe - there are providers offering a good product and a good service based on CC.

So back to topic: Does anyone have additional recommendations?

wlanboy

Content Contributer
We have a package.
Added it.

I have updated the list and added the order links to all offers (per location).

Some offers are out of stock or not available at all.

If you are a provider and want to change/add a link just PM me and I will update the list.

shawn_ky

I have had pretty good luck with Green Value Hosting... I think their current plan is $20/year | 1GB/1.5GB RAM | 30 GB RAID| 1 TB BW - Buffalo,NY

wlanboy

Content Contributer

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Please fix your homepage first. A lot of links go to 404.
Also the graphs don't work, the test file link points to a server that is not accepting connections, and HTTPS is broken by links to insecure resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zach

Verified Provider
Ok. Added LiquidHost to the list.

Ok. Added LiquidHost to the list.

Please fix your homepage first. A lot of links go to 404.

Added DotVPS to the list - because I am one of their customers. :)
Yeah I'm working on the design right now

switsys

No problem. Feel free to post any new host you found.

You can contact me via PM too - as long as you have your vps for some months. It is all about sharing good hosts.
Here's another one for the list: Quickpacket

Atlanta and Las Vegas OpenVZ VPS - $15/yr.

I've had one in Atlanta for a year now.

RAM/vSwap - 128mb/each

one CPU Core

20gb disk

500gb bandwidth

one IPv4 address

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Can you update our links to include LA? It's the same order form just a dropdown for Location. Thanks :)

amuck-landowner