amuck-landowner

Live chat software

X3host

Verified Provider
I have changed my chat software to livechatinc under trial period and everything going well but zopim still good

Onra Host

Verified Provider
Zopim is nice and all...but LiveChatInc is where it's at by far. Kills Zopim in everyway in terms of functionality. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Zopim doesn't support multiple logins for same account does it?  Like one on web browser and one on say tablet / phone?  I mean without paying another $14 per operator....

Onra Host

Verified Provider
Zopim doesn't support multiple logins for same account does it?  Like one on web browser and one on say tablet / phone?  I mean without paying another $14 per operator....
From what I remember...no it doesn't. It was always log me out when I would switch from my laptop to desktop, or vice versa. One of reasons why I like LiveChatInc; I can be on my mobile, browser, and desktop APP all at the same time. 

Which reminds me...LiveChat has an actual desktop app/program, which in my eyes automatically puts it light years ahead of Zopim. I mean who wants to log into a browser to have to provide support :/ 

MichaelFindlay

Verified Provider
Live Helper chat is pretty good espec if you customise the images and CSS. I have no intention of replacing my live chat anytime soon!

icy

I recommend Jivo Livechat for a free solution! On their free edition, multiple agents are allowed and not just limited to one.

Otherwise, zopim is a popular livechat system for use.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
We're using tawk.to right now. It works great and has a lot of features for being a free product.
I just this week put tawk.to on our sites and have been really happy with it.

I was originally working with Zopim but it didn't let me have my user logged into my phone as well as the dashboard w/o ordering another agent license. It didn't support multiple widgets either so I'd have to spin up an account for each brand and that gets tiresome/impossible since I can't login to multiple at the same time.

Tawk's not perfect but its Android app has been great and i've been really happy with it so far. I've been able to go out and get some lunch and handle some sales questions as well w/o worrying.

Francisco

MightWeb-Greg

Verified Provider
I just this week put tawk.to on our sites and have been really happy with it.

I was originally working with Zopim but it didn't let me have my user logged into my phone as well as the dashboard w/o ordering another agent license. It didn't support multiple widgets either so I'd have to spin up an account for each brand and that gets tiresome/impossible since I can't login to multiple at the same time.

Tawk's not perfect but its Android app has been great and i've been really happy with it so far. I've been able to go out and get some lunch and handle some sales questions as well w/o worrying.

Francisco
That's what I use it for as far as the mobile app etc. It's great to be signed into the app in multiple locations to be able to handle quick messages or something more intense without having to monitor my laptop. I have had some short outages with them over the last 2-3 months but they were resolved quickly. 

Aurimas

Verified Provider
I've personally been using Zopim and so far it seems to be a good choice for a few reasons. It lets to implement a proactive chat that really engages my customers - I can start communicating with them even before they actually ask something. Also, this tools is pretty useful because it also lets to track and monitor the visitors of my website. This helps me to make a general view on what my customers are interested in and what their wishes actually are. Also, it enables you to get some chatting statistics - when, how often and etc. 

River

Verified Provider
I've personally been using Zopim and so far it seems to be a good choice for a few reasons. It lets to implement a proactive chat that really engages my customers - I can start communicating with them even before they actually ask something. Also, this tools is pretty useful because it also lets to track and monitor the visitors of my website. This helps me to make a general view on what my customers are interested in and what their wishes actually are. Also, it enables you to get some chatting statistics - when, how often and etc. 
LiveChatInc has some of the same features. I'd really suggest shopping around some, since some providers have some of the same features and may include more, be cheaper, etc.

Obviously, if you are happy with zopim then stick with them, however, I'd really suggest searching some more.

winnervps

Verified Provider
I've used Zopim and Livechatinc.

+1 Livechatinc.

PRO:

1. They support multiple login (so you don't have to buy multiple users)

2. WHMCS Support Ticket integration

CONS:

Pricing....expensive ;(

amuck-landowner