amuck-landowner

Looking for a USA 8GB+ 8 Core+

chadreed93

Hey, I need a Windows VPS with these stats:

8GB or more RAM(More Best)

8 Cores or more

150 HDD+(If SDD, how much space?)

Somewhere in the U.S(Preferably Central)

1TB of Bandwidth

1 GBPS Port Speed

3+ Dedicated IPS

And a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

I currently have those stats with another host for 50 bucks a month, but its in Europe. I need a US. If you cant beat this, please don't respond. It will save me time looking through everyone's offers :p

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
In all honesty I'd suggest you go to Datashack and get a dedicated server there and bring your own Windows ISO and license.  Maybe the Dual 5420? 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 5 IPs, 1Gbit (shared) connection, Kansas City, Missouri, etc.

I personally think what you're asking is a pretty difficult thing to get (especially at that price)

Last edited by a moderator:

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
Your best bet for this is a dedicated server. These stats on a VPS (mainly the RAM and CPU) are a little high. BlueVM could do it with a KVM (bring your own license though) or we have a wide range of Dedicated servers in Buffalo. https://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?gid=31 Last I checked you can rent a Windows license for $15 per month for the dedicated servers.

AnthonySmith

Verified Provider
Where did you get this server for 35€ a month?
^^this?

I could do it in Miami with Xen HVM on 8 x disk raid 10 instead of SSD but I am not prepared to give an unlimited 30 days money back guarantee I have been burned to many times with that, I would give you 14 days based on technical issues, and 48 hours based on, hmm not quite what I wanted. 

Drop me a PM if you want to discus it.

Anthony.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
At $50 a month and the 8 cores, really best to get hold of a dedicated.   @qps has some L5420's that will suffice near this price point.  There are others too out there.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
^--- another day, another opportunity to make an offer.  OP said if you can't do it, don't offer.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Actually, you can.

Ekompass (I believe that's what its called).
It's abandonware though.

cPanel brought it to market, tried to nickel/dime everyone and they lost big time.

In the end they simply released it opensource and don't put any time into it.

Francisco

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
If you will run windows, look at websitepanel.

Perhaps the most similar to cPanel.

amuck-landowner