amuck-landowner

NodeServ Presents NodeControl - In-House panel -PREVIEW-

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
NodeServ is happy to share with you a preview of their new in-house control panel, which will be launching here within the next week.

This panel has been kept top secret until now, where photos can be found below which show the different utilities the panel has.

We also have a new logo as you will be able to tell from the images below, which we will be rolling out with a brand new website design in the coming week or two.

We now also have our own direct allocation with ARIN for IP space as well.

PgkPdI1.png

Panel Features:

• Complete power control, start, stop, reboot, anytime.Rescue System
  • Automated OS Reloads
  • rDNS
  • Resource Graphs

PEEmQHM.png

yHs3l6p.png

KZKjij8.png

UiJmcWm.png

q1w1zUz.png

MTpkE5o.png

Last edited by a moderator:

peterw

I like the clear design. Everything is visiable at the first click. Hope you did some security audits.

Prestige

Using an existing product at the backend or front/back written in house?
I think it has some backend software, as the button's text (Issue Reboot, Issue Shutdown, Dropdown in OS Reload) is the same as the ServerComplete control panel.

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
I think it has some backend software, as the button's text (Issue Reboot, Issue Shutdown, Dropdown in OS Reload) is the same as the ServerComplete control panel.
We utilize Proxmox in the backend.

NodeControl is very similar to SC because it was developed in a partnership between us. It is common knowledge that we colocate our servers within the SC cage and utilize the SC network for our services in Jacksonville. The partnership is in no way involves any share of ownership and SC has no interest in NS. We are entirely separate companies.

When I began working at GoRACK a couple of months ago, Daniel w/SC and I began talking and found that we work very well together, and we formed a partnership to jointly develop a VPS control panel. While SC's iteration is integrated fully within their custom billing/support system, ours is entirely standalone and separate.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Gimme dat panel!

I need to start up a company down there and curry some favor.

Glad to see more panel diversity.

amuck-landowner