amuck-landowner

PhoenixVPS to leave Phoenix, ColoCrossing in their future.

fcfc

I think it's already done. It's at the very least 'already happening'.I don't think there was a lot of heads up, either. I think there was only < 1 week notice?Francisco
Not even. I only found out about the move when I started getting emails from statuscake letting me know my server was down. I never got any sort of migration notice or anything to the gmail email I used to sign up to kvmshell with which wasn't very cool...

Also they haven't replied to an email requesting a refund for an invoice i made an early payment on before my service renewal is due going on ~2 days now and their whmcs is completely offline as in only an empty directory with no whmcs files in it exsists (http://my.kvmshell.com)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Not even. I only found out about the move when I started getting emails from statuscake letting me know my server was down. I never got any sort of migration notice or anything to the gmail email I used to sign up to kvmshell with which wasn't very cool...
Try going to /clientarea.php?action=emails and see if it was sent and you just didn't get it.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
What a shady move from them.

That's it there on my ignore list.

Btw: They should rename the company name from PhoenixVPS to BuffaloVPS...

fcfc

Try going to /clientarea.php?action=emails and see if it was sent and you just didn't get it.
Just got around to checking the client area for those who were curious and it seems I was never sent a migration notice or anything

7ATdfgY.png

And on page two it's only two welcome emails from when I signed up.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
But, but, but...... BuffaloVPS is a CVPS company.

C = сатана (Russian word for Satan)

V = velns (Latvian word for devil)

P = paholainen (Finnish word for devil)

S = shetani (Swahili word for satan)

Well, there you have it, a clear link between CVPS/ColoCrossing and Satan.  Time to call in an exorcist :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOtIoBAxDUw

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
We have PHX and price match, (+10%) now, if anyone effected and need services up in that region.

fcfc

We have PHX and price match, (+10%) now, if anyone effected and need services up in that region.
Thanks but no thanks.

I've used your services in the past and they were lackluster at best. Hell, im currently being emailed invoices by your company for a service I was hours late to cancel (for anyone wondering, it was shared hosting paid annually which I didn't really use and basically forgot about a few months down the road) with what appears to be zero reasoning or understanding from you guys so far.

Anyway, if you want to get into resolving my "issue" (if you can even call it that really), feel free to check out my ticket (#759591) when you get a chance :)

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
Thanks but no thanks.

I've used your services in the past and they were lackluster at best. Hell, im currently being emailed invoices by your company for a service I was hours late to cancel (for anyone wondering, it was shared hosting paid annually which I didn't really use and basically forgot about a few months down the road) with what appears to be zero reasoning or understanding from you guys so far.

Anyway, if you want to get into resolving my "issue" (if you can even call it that really), feel free to check out my ticket (#759591) when you get a chance :)
I am sorry you feel the service was lackluster, I took a deeper look and do not see any tickets regarding service issues.

Theres a feedback link in the bottom of tickets which allows a anonymous feedback response if you have anything further which we may need to improve on to better serve our customers.

And yes to be clear this is regarding a hosting account and not a VM.

I appears that all of the contact details for this account were changed to 'n/a' prior to opening the ticket after responding here. It is somewhat difficult to work with the account belonging to 'n/a n/a'

This is what happened.

The service renewed and the cancellation request was made after the renewal. The option for "end of billing period" was selected instead of 'immediate'. This means that at the end of the billing period which was currently until the end of 2014.

We seldom check cancellation requests as it is automated, we have a utility that scrapes any details of the cancellation that a user inputs such as 'service was great, no longer need' and puts that in a report elsewhere. This means that cancelations are completely automated and handled and your direction.

The service was delivered after your cancellation request until it was removed due to the prior invoice. As the service was delivered generally we ask that you pay the invoice however I am unable to respond to your ticket today as it also appears that the email on file has been changed to (email).[email protected]

edit* I am actually going to close the ticket opened today since it will just go to the changed email, if you wish for me to help you resolve this please let me know.

fcfc

I am sorry you feel the service was lackluster, I took a deeper look and do not see any tickets regarding service issues.

Theres a feedback link in the bottom of tickets which allows a anonymous feedback response if you have anything further which we may need to improve on to better serve our customers.

And yes to be clear this is regarding a hosting account and not a VM.

I appears that all of the contact details for this account were changed to 'n/a' prior to opening the ticket after responding here. It is somewhat difficult to work with the account belonging to 'n/a n/a'

This is what happened.

The service renewed and the cancellation request was made after the renewal. The option for "end of billing period" was selected instead of 'immediate'. This means that at the end of the billing period which was currently until the end of 2015.

We seldom check cancellation requests as it is automated, we have a utility that scrapes any details of the cancellation that a user inputs such as 'service was great, no longer need' and puts that in a report elsewhere. This means that cancelations are completely automated and handled and your direction.

The service was delivered after your cancellation request until it was removed due to the prior invoice. As the service was delivered generally we ask that you pay the invoice however I am unable to respond to your ticket today as it also appears that the email on file has been changed to (email).[email protected]

edit* I am actually going to close the ticket opened today since it will just go to the changed email, if you wish for me to help you resolve this please let me know.
If you want to reply to my ticket, it'll get to me and be put in a separate folder which ill check if you're actually wanting to discuss this further (which judging from when this has happened before on WHT to other customers will just be a waste of time for the both of us) but hey, maybe you'll surprise me.

amuck-landowner