amuck-landowner

Post your desktop!

Daniel

I think I might just ditch setting up my Hackintosh and install this instead. Thanks! Looks beautiful <3

No, it does not just look beautiful, it IS beautiful. Also bear in mind that it is still in beta phase, with a few nasty bugs in some places.

Last edited by a moderator:

vanarp

screenshutz.png

Or are you supposed to show the desktop background as well?
Thanks! I learned there exists an application like PuTTY Connection Manager. What is that tool you are using for IRC?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Wow, mine has changed drastically since the beginning of this thread.

Just updated mine, again. Thanks to @KMyers for the .conkyrc , a few minor changes and got it working alright with my setup.

I like my desktop.

nLjX5Z0.png

Cloudrck

Verified Provider
Just changed my wallpaper today,

q7lF74Il.jpg

No, it does not just look beautiful, it IS beautiful. Also bear in mind that it is still in beta phase, with a few nasty bugs in some places.
Does it hold your hand like Ubuntu, or is it more of a roll your own like Arch Linux?

TekStorm - James

Verified Provider
Not much going on here; using my laptop, at the moment, docked with a secondary display.

1yjuxl_th.png

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I only posted my workstation earlier.

Here is my laptop:

ej6LCAc.jpg

See a pattern? I like clean desktops.

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
al4l.png
I prefer full desktops, as it so happens. Or I'm just too busy to clean it up.

kcaj

Every tech forum seems to have one of these, except vpsBoard! Screenshot your desktop and post it here.

02052014_1917.png

A picture I took myself in Manchester, UK.

Nikki

Recently got an SSD, so this is a semi-fresh install. I used to have the folders on the right directly on the desktop, but now they're on a secondary mechanical drive. Looks better than my last install :)

ZOIVYMW.jpg

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
9mKkWJD.jpg

There IS another desktop screenshot thread but I can't seem to find it. Probably had an obscure title or I'm just too tired.

amuck-landowner