amuck-landowner

Post your ride

Amitz

I drive a Volvo XC70. Best (and most unspectacular) car that I have ever had. Stock photo attached. Fun fact: Just because someone mentionned the "A-Team" - My wife knows the guy who owns the original van of the TV-series. He bought it some years ago at an auction. It is now in a garage near Dusseldorf in Germany. :)

image.jpg

QuadraNet_Adam

Verified Provider
Here's my newest car (and my current daily driver), 2015 Mustang GT Premium.

gidq1wYNu9xa9SZE4PQH0mGfjtpCWt5szzfXBs5Lx_M

a8CxQKAN-KGZOCkzSKpivmarQw4nx2Sp2frLJfH2fFU

yCpwLi2_o2-fM5ZZTdx3yRG0bz_CFLtFoM_GwZrINos

Jacob

Verified Provider
I had a Corsa previously, but this is my daily ride and costs an absolute fortune to run.

qSS3vkR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
Current Garage: 

1 - 2013 Mercedes S550 - not used very much only on certain occasions

2 - 2014 Toyota Avalon -  used for every day commute. 

3 - 2014 Honda cbr1000 fireblade

4 - Forgot what year Honda Cbr600rr (track bike)

and my wifes car which was cheaper than my toyota which is the mercedes CLA. 

ill post some pics up soon

Jonathan

Woohoo
Verified Provider
Daily driver: 2015 Mazda 6 GT

I also have a 2000 Silverado extended cab that used to be my daily driver.  Now it's for pleasure and towing [my lake toys].

F08IsZBT6JNEWr2ybN66WSicyK8Hk_DjhJowHMeVECzqFgBu6ymS26CnQF_bvyImV2SxhCZCtFwtxA=w1888-h802

fizzyjoe908

Verified Provider
I had a Corsa previously, but this is my daily ride and costs an absolute fortune to run.
A fellow Tiburon! I just purchased a 2008 white Tiburon to play with a couple months ago. So far I really like it and the fact that it's a relatively uncommon car is a plus.

Jacob

Verified Provider
A fellow Tiburon! I just purchased a 2008 white Tiburon to play with a couple months ago. So far I really like it and the fact that it's a relatively uncommon car is a plus.
Yep, I just need to de-badge it and put the tuscani/tiburon badges on, as for whatever reason I have the horrible Hyundai badge.

Do you have the V6?

Gang Starr

Not many guys here driving the old classic American muscle cars :( 

Aren't most of your proud Americans? I as a European love these muscle cars like the old Chevy Impala SS (I have one from 1995 as mentioned in my post before).

fizzyjoe908

Verified Provider
Yep, I just need to de-badge it and put the tuscani/tiburon badges on, as for whatever reason I have the horrible Hyundai badge.

Do you have the V6?
No, I have the 4 cylinder unfortunately. It was really hard to find what I was looking for (white 2008 Tiburon in good cosmetic/mechanical shape - I was pretty specific for a used car). For that reason I wasn't going to be too picky about the model. It does have the upgraded interior with leather seats though.

Most of the Tiburons I looked at were owned by teenagers and had some significant cosmetic issues.

Jacob

Verified Provider
Probably because it's a Hyundai?
I see where your coming from but that's not what I was implying. Upon the cars being built in the South Korean factories, Hyundai for whatever reason branded the UK versions as Coupes.. however European / US versions are branded as tiburon/tuscani - only difference is the badge.

Jacob

Verified Provider
No, I have the 4 cylinder unfortunately. It was really hard to find what I was looking for (white 2008 Tiburon in good cosmetic/mechanical shape - I was pretty specific for a used car). For that reason I wasn't going to be too picky about the model. It does have the upgraded interior with leather seats though.

Most of the Tiburons I looked at were owned by teenagers and had some significant cosmetic issues.
Yeah, mine has quite abit of cosmetic damage from the careless previous owner and when I can justify paying £750 - £1000 for a respray then I'll do it.

Other than that, no problems with them at all. Pretty nippy as well, despite being only 103 BHP.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I was being facetious :)

They were called coupe here in the UK as it has/had a more sporty connotation.

I've driven them before. Not too bad as long as it's manual. The auto boxes in them are awful and do nothing for the slightly underpowered engine.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
I don't think I have any pictures of it currently, but my newest daily driver is an '09 Scion tC. Still the first new car I paid cash for. Looking forward to getting it detailed right before Summer.

Before that I had an old Sunfire.

184058_2154958523754_1004054_n.jpg

And this is my 1981 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Landau (aka "The Log").  

The battery once caught fire on the freeway.  I had to put it out with Pepsi. Spend about $500 a year in the TLC department.   :p 
Makes a great Summertime ride if you don't mind paying for gas. I can fit two slender people through the moonroof.
I like big cars and I cannot lie. Comes with living near the hood.

216695_2154958323749_3182483_n.jpg

198728_2154958443752_5732934_n.jpg

P.S., I was once a teenager with a Civic.  Fart pipe and all.  Had some nice kit going, all of it welded/bolted to the car in some form or another.

206101_2154957763735_5853564_n.jpg

amuck-landowner