amuck-landowner

Post your workspace/workarea/job sites :D

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
zCKcySD.png

Updated. That chair was brandnew <3 months ago. Fucking kitten likes to climb it like she's a rock climber and has scratched the hell out of it.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Got a new (free) wood desk yesterday. I need to sand it and paint it, but I may try to make it replace this one. We'll see :)

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Why is there a pie on your keyboard num pad, and dont tell me its for that math homework on your desk.
It's a jam tart, the most convenient place to put it was there, was going to eat it but forgot about it. :p

And that's A level Physics work.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Upgraded :) Running WANSIGHT on the top TV screen for real-time network monitoring.
mGR.png

Picture is pretty crappy though :( Corner Desk. Monitor on far left is a 1080p 22", two in middle and right are Shimian 27" 2560x1440p resolution monitors -- these 3 are on a desk clamped triple monitor arm. TV above is mounted to the wall on a movable arm, and the TV is a Samsung 39" 120Hz 1080p LED TV.

Last edited by a moderator:

InertiaNetworks-John

Inertia Networks, LLC
Verified Provider
Upgraded :) Running WANSIGHT on the top TV screen for real-time network monitoring.
mGR.png

Picture is pretty crappy though :( Corner Desk. Monitor on far left is a 1080p 22", two in middle and right are Shimian 27" 2560x1440p resolution monitors -- these 3 are on a desk clamped triple monitor arm. TV above is mounted to the wall on a movable arm, and the TV is a Samsung 39" 120Hz 1080p LED TV.
Looks awesome!

DamienSB

Verified Provider
mGR.png

How is your task bar on all the monitors? o_O

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
there's loads of apps that let you do that, even Windows itself. I use Ultramon though - nifty application :)

Alkanira

SAM_0169-1.jpg

My homeoffice/workdesk thing setup:) (computer in bottom shelf)
Monitor is a Samsung 24" LED Syncmaster. Really pleased with this

Computer consists of

Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 16GB CL9

XFX Radeon HD 7770 GHz 1GB GDDR5

NZXT Phantom Special Edition 

Intel® Core i5-3470 Processor

Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB 2.5"

MSI Z77A-GD65, Socket-1155
Corsair TX 650M, 650W PSU

This is also the room where i keep my games for my systems in the living room, and all my dvd's.
I love to play the Snes or Nes at any occasion:lol: also good to have a 360 in here just in case the living room is ocupado!

SAM_0116.jpg

My Dvd's!

SAM_0172.jpg

All games for all systems

SAM_0174.jpg

A Cat

amuck-landowner