amuck-landowner

Reliable Node (Related Domains) + Twitter & Facebook Page + Logo

Hello,

I'm looking to sell assets related to Reliable Node, since I no longer have time to keep working on this project, here are the following assets.

Domains:

===========================================================

| Domain                      | Registration Date | Expiration Date | Registrar      |

| reliablenode.website  | 12/01/2014          | 12/01/2015       | Namecheap  |

| reliablenode.rocks     | 12/01/2014          | 12/01/2015        | Namecheap |

| reliablenode.net         | 03/17/2013         | 03/17/2016         | Namecheap |

| reliablenode.com       | 03/17/2013         | 03/17/2016         | Namecheap |

| reliablenode.club       | 12/01/2014         | 12/01/2015         | Namecheap |

Social Network Pages:

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reliablend

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReliableNd

Other Assets:

I will also include the logo that was custom made, and I can give the template changed already and with the WHMCS customization since it was acquired from Theme Forest.

Auction Details:

Initial Bid: $1

Minimal Incremental Bid: $1

Maximum Incremental Bid: No limit

Incremental Bid Rules: No decimal bids (eg: $1,01)

End Date/Time/Timezone: July 19th, 8 p.m., London/Lisbon Time

Any questions or concerns can be asked on this thread or by private message.

Have a nice weekend! :)

- Henrique

Jive

$3

12/01/2015 - I come from a mystical land called Australia where the month is usually in the middle of the date, did a double take when I saw this.. It's December right?

Tyler

$3

12/01/2015 - I come from a mystical land called Australia where the month is usually in the middle of the date, did a double take when I saw this.. It's December right?
Oh you crazy Aussies :)

Yeah, that's december

$3

Yes, on my country it is as well. But I though it would be better in the format that Namecheap shows it.

- Henrique

Jive

Hey @HenriqueSousa - WebUp 24/7, actually just took the time to see what is currently at reliablenode.com and it looks like it could be an actual running business. I see there are no VPS plans available in WHMCS, but was wondering if you've got any shared/reseller or domain name clients that would need to be looked after post-sale.

Cheers!

---

$36

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @HenriqueSousa - WebUp 24/7, actually just took the time to see what is currently at reliablenode.com and it looks like it could be an actual running business. I see there are no VPS plans available in WHMCS, but was wondering if you've got any shared/reseller or domain name clients that would need to be looked after post-sale.

Cheers!

---

$36
There are no clients to take care of, since we never had time to put our hands to work on this project.

I should also say that this auction ends in ~40 hours, get to the bids guys, this is an excellent domain and addons to it.

- Henrique

amuck-landowner