amuck-landowner

RobertClarke/Server Crate back ?

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
I wonder if CurtisG (netnub) and that Johnny guy might not have been a part of the RamNode hit as well.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Incoming infractions for "ad trashing" on texteditor and Amitz. Just a heads up. Posts worthy of remaining, but you know WHT.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Incoming infractions for "ad trashing" on texteditor and Amitz. Just a heads up. Posts worthy of remaining, but you know WHT.
That's why I refrained from responding.

I did ask in the Premium section why the hell Robert isn't banned from there too.

Amitz

I rather risk my bloody WHT account than letting someone who has no idea about Robert order a service there.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Yeah WHT and the uneven policing.

A little too holy approach to the sacred ads over there. 

Mun

Never Forget
Anyone good at making a DDos? I need to do some "testing" on a 128MB DDOS protected server. >_>

Mun

Jack

Anyone good at making a DDos? I need to do some "testing" on a 128MB DDOS protected server. >_>

Mun
BuyVM's is better, Fran actually knows what he is doing.. compared to Robert reselling the services with a GRE Package and a RENTED /24 OFF AVANTE.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Hey now, be a little more careful with those answers. Yes, we all know Mun was joking, but to someone just casually reading through you've just implied that we DDoS other providers.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Hey now, be a little more careful with those answers. Yes, we all know Mun was joking, but to someone just casually reading through you've just implied that we DDoS other providers.
Easy to mistake this place for HF with G and his buddies constantly signing up to make new threats ;)

Mun

Never Forget
You do though, you DDOS them with love, humility, and sometimes hidden meanings. :p

Mun

Edit:

P.S. you should DDOS me with some info so I can create a page on VPSwiki.us for you guys. Just sayin ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner