amuck-landowner

ShoveHost VPS - $30/year 256MB RAM, 25GB Disk, 250GB Monthly Bandwidth

shovenose

Verified Provider
Are you frustrated with poor quality of your current VPS host? Perhaps your VPS is running slowly, or becomes unavailable at several times of the day due to an overloaded network? Maybe you are not being allocated the RAM you paid for due to overselling? Well, check out ShoveHost! We do not overload our servers and use a premium datacenter (not ColoCrossing).

ShoveHost, which is a legally operated sole proprietorship in California, USA. Here is some more information:

Test IP: 204.68.96.67
Test File: http://speedtest.shovehost.com/ (10MB and 100MB files listed there)
Datacenter: American Internet Services, Lightwave Datacenter Facility, San Diego, California, USA

Plan Details:

-256MB Guaranteed RAM

-128MB vSwap

-25GB Disk

-1 CPU Core

-250GB Monthly Transfer

-100Mbps port speed

-1 IPv4 address

-$30/year, (usually $60/year but use the promo code below)...

Our VPS host nodes use Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 CPUs, DDR3 ECC RAM, and four WD RE4 disks in LSI Hardware RAID10 with BBU. If you have any questions regarding our service please ask here or email us at [email protected]

Order Link:

https://my.shovehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=95

Promo code: Confidence

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Congrats @Shovenose on being the first offer.

Interesting datacenter and glad it isn't on CC's network.

shovenose

Verified Provider
Thank you for posting the offer. And it didn't take two months like it does on LEB :D

Something I forgot: all VPS orders are manually verified after automated fraud checks. So please be aware that your VPS will not be online immediately - we've got three people who can approve the orders so you don't have to wait too long!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Something I forgot: all VPS orders are manually verified after automated fraud checks. So please be aware that your VPS will not be online immediately - we've got three people who can approve the orders so you don't have to wait too long!
I wish more people did this. Maxmind is easy to fool and often times people rely on it thinking it's the one stop shop end-all solution to preventing fraud orders.

shovenose

Verified Provider
I wish more people did this. Maxmind is easy to fool and often times people rely on it thinking it's the one stop shop end-all solution to preventing fraud orders.
Glad somebody appreicates it - most people complain within minutes of ordering and not getting their server. But it really protects me and my company and our other customers from abusers.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Guys, his company is a sole proprietorship. It is both:

A. A legally registered business

B. Not worth the effort of calling his local courthouse and requesting that they fax you the document because there is not all that much cost or oversight involved in even filing it.

I suggested that he begin that way at least to test the waters before blowing all of his capital on an LLC filing. Don't be dicks.

Nick

@jarland has a good point.

From what I've heard, Shovenose has filed for an LLC and he has only been improving since the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

BK_

I'm just going to throw it out there that ever since the ban over on LET, I've noticed that Michael's maturity level has increased. Keep it up!

shovenose

Verified Provider
I'm just going to throw it out there that ever since the ban over on LET, I've noticed that Michael's maturity level has increased. Keep it up!
Thank you! I sometimes lose my cool a little bit, if you know what I mean, when I'm stressed or really angry, but I work hard to not act immature anymore :)

Ivan

Verified Provider
Great to see people treating Michael fairly here. I remember he had to deal with a lot of flame over at LET :p

amuck-landowner