amuck-landowner

SolveDDoS.com is another Chris Niedojadlo and ServerMania shell company

jarland

The ocean is digital
I'll hand it to Biloh, he's learning well. He'll stay quiet all day and work on his story. Then he usually comes out with a decent story. Sure does take him a long time though.

SrsX

Banned
I'll hand it to Biloh, he's learning well. He'll stay quiet all day and work on his story. Then he usually comes out with a decent story. Sure does take him a long time though.
Official Biloh Press Release

Date: 15th Decemeber, 2013

Regarding previous allogations of "shell companies" and people being "on the pay role" I can honestly assure you the rest of this speech will be a lie and that we own all these companies, and don't only violate the law, if we get hacked we don't tell you about it in order to ensure that we stay perfect in our customers eyes.

Kindest Regards,

Jon Biloh

ColoCrossing

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
a shame none of this ever rubs off on Fabozzi
Fab is Jon's pitbull or at least use to be.  He's been firmly muzzled for a while.

Have to remember again that Fab + JBiloh aren't in a normal customer relationship.  Even if you believe the whole unaffiliated we don't own Fab story, Fab spends quite a bit of time over at CC's offices.  Other reports have Fab being minority partner in his own company...  

I just wish they'd spend more time operating good businesses and implementing interesting features and addons and less time coming up with the next shell game/scandal/etc.  All the hacks, all the customers with issues and not refunded... All the lost productivity...

vRozenSch00n

I mean it's a job, sometimes you do things you don't want to for money. 
I won't do it anymore. Things like this almost cost my life. Don't wait until your mind try hard to justify, while your heart (the little blood pumpin' thing) fights against you  -_-

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Oh look, a Christmas miracle, minus the virgin

We have removed SolveDDOS' offer due to their ties to Hack Forums and the lack of clarity on the ownership side. Thank you to everyone for your suggestions and scrutiny; I agree that removing the offer was the best choice.
^--- posted by Jon Biloh over on LET

Lack of clarity :)  We know who owns SolveDDoS....   How about pulling SSDVPS and VPSAce offers (at least the prior offers prior to the "sale")?

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
HassanB = ReverseHost who just was / is on the front of LEB.

I see other hosts we know on that list / screencap.

Again, I think HF advertisers shouldn't be very welcomed on vpsBoard.

cubixcloud

Verified Provider
Now, there is nothing wrong with owning multiple companies. Lots of big companies do this. It's just comical when no one wants to admit to owning multiple brands. You have to ask yourself, if you owned several 'successful' brands, why would you not want people to know this? Why would you lie and hide it? This is an industry with egomaniacs and fools trying to pretend to be larger than they are... why would you not want to come out and take credit for owning all these brands? Ask yourself that...
I agree to a certain extent. But even when I'm out and folks ask about the company (OCOSA/CubixCloud) I represent/work for I am very humble about it. It really just depends on ones up bringing. Folks now days have no humility, respect for others nor self-respect for that matter. I believe in helping folks and simply making deals. However, there are cases when how you carry yourself will can come back to bite you.

--Otis

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Companies owning brands and even buying pre-existing brands is FINE. 

Go to the grocery store it say HIP NEW BRAND WHATEVER, small print on the back MEGA BIZ SOME OF YOU HATE.

So those that refuse to invest time reading the label get duped.  Makes sense.

Legit businesses are proud and don't mind declaring who/what they are or what they own.  In fact, they spend heftily writing press and trying to get media attention about their acquisitions.

Virtovo

Verified Provider

Go to the grocery store it say HIP NEW BRAND WHATEVER, small print on the back MEGA BIZ SOME OF YOU HATE.

Legit businesses are proud and don't mind declaring who/what they are or what they own.  In fact, they spend heftily writing press and trying to get media attention about their acquisitions.
There are a great number of blurred lines in Buffalo.  My guess is that companies are being vacuumed up when falling behind their bills with certain providers.  No announcements in the change of ownership just re-funelled Paypal accounts.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
There are a great number of blurred lines in Buffalo.  My guess is that companies are being vacuumed up when falling behind their bills with certain providers.  No announcements in the change of ownership just re-funelled Paypal accounts.
A group of us have said this for a very long time.  Well over a year now.

Interesting is this weekend into this week Biloh had spin to try to justifiy the insanity they are doing.  Basically stating folks like him and ChicagoVPS and ServerMania have "financial interests" in a bunch of companies.  As if having some material interest or to be gained is justification for lying, cheating and stealing.  No rules against that.  We can freely pump 20 offers in 12 months on LEB for the same turkeys under their front shell mockery "companies".

The level of distorted wordsmithing and spin out of Buffalo is crazy legendary at this point.  I personally don't believe this is the work of 2-5 men 25 years of age on average.  Really stinks like someone more advanced is running the circus behind the scenes.

See this is why there should be a baseline before a COMPANY can offer services.  I don't want to buy services from some 14 year old nor do I want to buy from some hacker nor do I want to buy from some imaginary gal named Crystal who was proven to be a victim and not incorporated nor involved in a VPS company.

The baseline should be:

1. Proof of incorporation.

2. Proof of no prior shenanigans.

3. Domain with public WHOIS info.

4. No ties to shady marketplaces like Hack Forums.

5. Disclosure of employment by, investment in, being owned by, etc. another hosting company.

cubixcloud

Verified Provider

We agree on companies making acquisitions. I also see your analogy. However, I fundamentally disagree with making the notion that "Legit businesses are proud and don't mind...". Don't get things twisted, I don't know much about Jon B and in no way shape or form defending how he operates.  I know several millionaires in Tulsa that are very successful and you would never know they owned anything. I also went to high school and college with some very successful people that are just as laid back. Some times it's not about pride/ being proud it's about being humble. Hence the phrase "down to Earth".

cubixcloud

Verified Provider
The baseline should be:

1. Proof of incorporation.

2. Proof of no prior shenanigans.

3. Domain with public WHOIS info.

4. No ties to shady marketplaces like Hack Forums.

5. Disclosure of employment by, investment in, being owned by, etc. another hosting company.
This makes sense. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@peterw, yes sir!  New found respect for you for that dinger of a statement.

That's what the LowEnd* operators don't understand.  Lots of folks buy on perception of the ownership and the humans at helm of such company.  Later the stay or leave based on that plus the folks working support.

Thanks for that concise spot-on post.

amuck-landowner