amuck-landowner

Stallion 2 - pictures and daily updates :)

egihosting

Verified Provider
Just logged into Stallion 2 and it looks great.

I like the simple look. Possible to get the Pony heads in default templates in the reinstall tab in a rainbow of colors? =)

-james

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Just logged into Stallion 2 and it looks great.

I like the simple look. Possible to get the Pony heads in default templates in the reinstall tab in a rainbow of colors? =)

-james
Bahahha

I need to remake the OS images since most are missing.

I need to fix the background on the console. I forgot to save that in my codebase.

Francisco

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I've been meaning to ask you this: Why is the default domain name in the Debian ISO setup 'prescreenedprofessionals.com'?

DdxkX5X.png

Nikki

Does Stallion 2 clean that out now?
Pretty sure it does, as I remember this was one of the many small fixes mentioned for Stallion2 a while ago, and I highly doubt something like this would be overlooked :)

That being said, this is honestly the best panel I've ever used, it flows nicely and has great features :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Pretty sure it does, as I remember this was one of the many small fixes mentioned for Stallion2 a while ago, and I highly doubt something like this would be overlooked :)

That being said, this is honestly the best panel I've ever used, it flows nicely and has great features :D
I'd check to see if it was fixed, but don't have any VPSes that I can't re-install as they're all production now.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
looks good
I should have a list of 'upcoming features' soon :)

Right now I'm working on getting DHCP working in both locations.

It used to work in LV sometime last year but it was quite broken. It never worked in Buffalo since I didn't want to bother

writing a module for it with stallion 2 being worked on at the time.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Client API will be available sometime this afternoon :)

It emulates the solusVM API fully.

Once rolled out you'll find the 'API' controls under the 'settings' tab of your VPS.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Client API will be available sometime this afternoon :)

It emulates the solusVM API fully.

Once rolled out you'll find the 'API' controls under the 'settings' tab of your VPS.

Francisco
This was rolled out yesterday :)

Next project will likely be per VPS /64 allocations.

We're working on an internal replacement for libvirt so we can bring even more features.

Thanks for the continued interest & support,

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Decided we needed to improve how the reinstall/mount ISO pages looked:

1097242_10151761439048571_743419108_o.jpg

I think it flows a lot better :)

The ISO page still has to be updated but I'm finishing that in the morning.

Once that's done I'll be working on our 'media vault', for those of you that like custom ISO's.

Francisco

Last edited by a moderator:

clarity

Fran,

Did you get that other bug taken care of that we talked about in IRC? The one were saving changes to the IP addresses screws up the internal network connection to the MySQL server?

amuck-landowner