amuck-landowner

Summer Hosts, Make me feel fine... Clouds4India

AThomasHowe

Excuse me (YOU LIE YOU STEAL YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR AGE ) 

I haven't had such reputation of LIE / STEAL I've been honest about every fact , As for money I havent charged someone and then turned them down if there was something like that you surely would've heard on LET.

On a second read , STEAL in the sense  you're pointing out about the images / policies in the past ? Well when did i lie about it ? I openly admitted that yes I 've doen it also mentioned a company's name.
v2aSRcC.png

Maybe we got different reps. Like I said though, I don't think DigitalOcean pay their designers for you to use it on your own website and slap your own branding over it.

clouds4india

Reason our site was down is 

Network maintainence in the DC that took place the outage was for 2 hours since , I complained we were experiencing low speeds to Softlayer tokyo , and singapore

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
"We were formerly known as Clouds4India, But have taken up the present name VPSRAID Solutions."

That design... Can you like ripoff the old digitalocean design a bit harder?

Original:

Digital-Ocean.jpeg

Then there is your ripoff of it:

CzMlqzWGwwnnep6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

clouds4india

"We were formerly known as Clouds4India, But have taken up the present name VPSRAID Solutions."

That design... Can you like ripoff the old digitalocean design a bit harder?

Original:

Digital-Ocean.jpeg

Then there is your ripoff of it:

CzMlqzWGwwnnep6.jpeg

How identical is it to my website besides the SSD one ?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
People do look alikes all the time... Get your own ugly child and dress it up like your tribe does. 

Simply stated: QUIT STEALING OTHERS STUFF.

Counterfeit knockoffs aren't much better usually.

I write content and get folks like you stealing stuff I create all the damn time.  Or I get the creatives who change a word basically and say it is their own.

Part of why this whole internet experiment long term won't work since it encourages bad behavior and legal ass whoopings folks like you earn aren't worth doling out.

So little value for intellectual property it's on the floor these days.

clouds4india

People do look alikes all the time... Get your own ugly child and dress it up like your tribe does. 

Simply stated: QUIT STEALING OTHERS STUFF.

Counterfeit knockoffs aren't much better usually.

I write content and get folks like you stealing stuff I create all the damn time.  Or I get the creatives who change a word basically and say it is their own.

Part of why this whole internet experiment long term won't work since it encourages bad behavior and legal ass whoopings folks like you earn aren't worth doling out.

So little value for intellectual property it's on the floor these days.
Abuse doesn't get you anywhere in my prospective.

Theme was originally this ... http://pittas.me/envato/html/filoxenia/red/

just took the footer got rid of the rest used bootstrap to just use 3 cols not more than that.

The products design from www.bootsnip.com 

Menu is again bootstrap + slickmenu , Digital ocean site was far far better ( no where close to rip )

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Why in the hell would you want to use a companies image in your own design... ?!?!?!

At first you struck me as just a common thief.

Now I am beginning to think your village is missing an idiot.

Again, create your own image, create your own identity, create your own copy.  At worst run to Fiverr and hire someone to do it for you.

AThomasHowe

"To be honest and direct, I do not believe we would allow the use of this image since it has the DigitalOcean logo on it and I am not aware of any other cases like this in my experience. It might be best to locate a new image"

So again:

Maybe we got different reps. Like I said though, I don't think DigitalOcean pay their designers for you to use it on your own website and slap your own branding over it.
Stop stealing and trying to justify it. This isn't a personal blog. This is your company website.

clouds4india

Why in the hell would you want to use a companies image in your own design... ?!?!?!

At first you struck me as just a common thief.

Now I am beginning to think your village is missing an idiot.

Again, create your own image, create your own identity, create your own copy.  At worst run to Fiverr and hire someone to do it for you.
You've got nothing against me have you ? , why not talk politely and make your point rather than insulting ?

clouds4india

"To be honest and direct, I do not believe we would allow the use of this image since it has the DigitalOcean logo on it and I am not aware of any other cases like this in my experience. It might be best to locate a new image"

So again:

Stop stealing and trying to justify it. This isn't a personal blog. This is your company website.

FINE !!! wait a few mins let me do it -_- its almost done

clouds4india

And who will you steal the image from next time?

I don't think you see the deeper issue here. The issue isn't you getting called out, it's repeated theft in the first place.
No steal , Got your point ( dont steal and brand your company ( create your own brand ) ) Isn't it ?

AThomasHowe

No steal , Got your point ( dont steal and brand your company ( create your own brand ) ) Isn't it ?
Exactly. Digital Ocean paid a lot of money to build their brand. You should do the same. You don't have to spend a lot of money, you can spend a lot of time instead, but think of the impression you're giving out when you are taking things from your competitors. You can't even design your own website, how can you manage an infrastructure?

I think you should learn about the importance of (personal) branding. It's very important that yours is unique to your brand, image is everything.

clouds4india

Exactly. Digital Ocean paid a lot of money to build their brand. You should do the same. You don't have to spend a lot of money, you can spend a lot of time instead, but think of the impression you're giving out when you are taking things from your competitors. You can't even design your own website, how can you manage an infrastructure?

I think you should learn about the importance of (personal) branding. It's very important that yours is unique to your brand, image is everything.
You mean people look at the website rather than whats under hood ? that's like judging a book by its cover. But if you say so ( since you're in my opinion a good critic unlike the other one ) LOGO of mine is alright isn't it ( not stolen ) only thing is marketing logo

amuck-landowner