Verified Provider
*eyeroll*

11043267_10206107192589063_6789426942735266574_o.jpg

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Hmm.... I was wondering why my outdoor IP cam went dark. Perhaps this is why:

a3iNceX.jpg

They're rated for outdoor use. The three others are under an overhang and have/are holding up just fine. This one was a bit more exposed to the elements...

Guess I should clean it out and try again and keep the connection sealed better.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gUG_CuXl_E 

Also...

This movie wins.

Netflix it.  :p 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYh7G2HQI98

Last edited by a moderator:

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
I've been looking at it. I love Sim City so I assume I'll absolutely love Cities: Skylines?
Indeed, surprised at how many addons are already released for it in the Steam Workshop lol.

How you liking it?
So far I'm loving it. There are a few minor things here and there (stupid tweeter), but overall a pretty solid game and probably what SimCity could have looked like if EA didn't shove garbage down everyone's throats.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well finally a tolerable and much warmer day here.

Oddly, my cable upstream is behaving noticeably better.   Getting 2/3rds of that I pay for.

Amazing how some warm weather gets people out of the house and frees up the inter-tubes.

I don't expect the fun to last though.   Been nice though.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
... and back to normal... rain threatens, creatures run indoors to watch Netflunkx.

Back to 300-500ms sustained latency on a test ping I leave running.  When the net is healthy and right it's like 20-40ms.  300-500ms pushing 800K only on the whole line.

Cable infrastructure sucks ass where lack of competition exists.  This 4 downstream bondable and 1 upstream is circa 1990's style shit.  

*REALLY* would like to tap lit fiber which there is here and give these apes some much needed competition.

amuck-landowner