amuck-landowner

The cesspit / chat thread.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
What da fark is dis sh*t???  WHOIS is showing that Little Jonny ( NGUYEN WEB COMPANY, INC.) owns the GVH domain again?

edit:

11/6/15 - Nguyen Web Company, Inc. has acquired GreenValueHost.com from Hostress, LLC. for $1,000
GreenValueHost.com, formerly owned by "Green Value Hosting, Inc." is now a brand under the sole ownership of Nguyen Web Company, Inc., by which the original founder of GreenValueHost.com is it's founder. Brought back as a symbolic teasure of past lessons learned and an investment in the future, GreenValueHost stands to be Nguyen Web Company's premier brand for business web hosting and enterprise (non oversold) KVM virtual server hosting solutions.

We do NOT accept random signups and do NOT focus on quantity over quality. We prefer to develop business relationships with our customers and get to know them and their needs and make every customer feel special. In order to have service with GreenValueHost, persons interested in service must get in touch with one of our sales representatives and/or account managers.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
What da fark is dis sh*t???  WHOIS is showing that Little Jonny ( NGUYEN WEB COMPANY, INC.) owns the GVH domain again?

edit:

Yeah that is true.. I think when Jonny has a sloppy #2 and uses too much TP it takes about 15 minutes before the internet knows and is chatting about it :)

Story seems to be as reported, he bought the domain back.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
From when he messaged me on IRC, there was no real release of GVH to another provider (e.g. Hostress).  Johnny was still supposed to be doing the work and managing it, just publically saying he was out of the spotlight.  

In the end, everything's back in Johnny's corner. 

tldr: nothing's changed really.  Nothing never changed. 

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
Anyone up for a Pitiful Witch-Hunting Morality in the Low End VPS Market thread? :)

Comedy quantitative easing (CQE) could include lampooning the Discerning Cheapwad's fastidious tendency to demand a 'real address' or 'business registration details' from the Low End Host (...in case future legal recourse is needed for the Really Important Data you had their experts secure in that $5 VM).

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
From when he messaged me on IRC, there was no real release of GVH to another provider (e.g. Hostress).  Johnny was still supposed to be doing the work and managing it, just publically saying he was out of the spotlight.  

In the end, everything's back in Johnny's corner. 

tldr: nothing's changed really.  Nothing never changed. 

Lots of nonsense there and otherwise naivety on part of who had the GVH data.

Who would have copies of the GVH customer / system database?  Jonny (but I think the government took his copies when they seized his computers), the loco Indian at Neximweb who prior worked as admin and used the database to spam all the customers, Duke at Xfuse (assumed since he owned GVH for months), Tdale (since he owned GVH for months).  Maybe that lad who was the head guy and school hacker had a copy... any admin who had sanity or did backups or their data migration is expected to have a copy.

Those are the known ones.

As for his recent spat on LET, unsure why the kid (soon to be legal age adult) insists on shitting in public.  His parents should buy him a mean dog to be his buddy.

The $1k domain buy back, who knows... shame what they all tossed away though and I am not cluing anyone into what missed / dropped by crumpling the site/brand.  Quite comedic for a group of guys who would stab their mother for $7.  #MONEYRULESEVERYTHINGAROUND #BLINDASSLOWENDERS.

Reactions: RLT

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
After I read Fran's post on LET.

Dang.  I stopped caring about that drama a while back but now that I remember.  Danggg.  

RLT

GreenValueHost.com, formerly owned by "Green Value Hosting, Inc." is now a brand under the sole ownership of Nguyen Web Company, Inc., by which the original founder of GreenValueHost.com is it's founder. Brought back as a symbolic teasure of past lessons learned and an investment in the future, GreenValueHost stands to be Nguyen Web Company's premier brand for business web hosting and enterprise (non oversold) KVM virtual server hosting solutions.

Some really lousy use of the English language. What is a "symbolic teasure"?  The first sentence is terrible as well.

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
Intentional combination of treasure and teaser?

The $1k domain buy back, who knows... shame what they all tossed away though and I am not cluing anyone into what missed / dropped by crumpling the site/brand.  Quite comedic for a group of guys who would stab their mother for $7.  #MONEYRULESEVERYTHINGAROUND #BLINDASSLOWENDERS.

God created the world in 7 days, VPS are price capped at $7. My theory is that it is a defiant stand against eternal inflation.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I don't get to read the GVH website or any of the other kiddie hosts sites anymore :)

To start, I finally used Mun's ASN block lists to null ColoCrossing.  

About a half a hair away from including a stack of others, like Crimeflare aka Cloudflare.  Just cause it is what it is and I don't support mega platforms and the garbage on there.  I block CF, my world will become a lot more quiet, thankfully.  

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
You're missing out on the 6 paragraph Apology v6 letter

I received 5 screenshots, I am good...  :)  Interesting to see what doesn't load / work when blocking a whole ASN :)

Groundhog day with Jonny... I swear I heard him begging for forgiveness once twice many times before.  Public spectacles shall only receive lashings and ridicule.

To be young and learn things the long and hardest way possible... hahaha.  You can have youthfulness, I'll stick with wisdom.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
@KnownHost-ChrisM, lol.

This is what I did at my "office" today. Foot patrol through our general population unit.

jsqWToS.png

I'm actually north of 18,000 steps for the day but my phone is across the house and hasn't synced to my FitBit yet for the last few hundred. You can also tell I came home and passed out around 4PM for a few hours... lol. Wore out.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
I eat drama and piss tears.  So there you have it.

This song. I mean Jesus.  

amuck-landowner