amuck-landowner

The cesspit / chat thread.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Caption there on box:

Fairytail Riding Couple

Think they fubared the wording a bit... ho hum....

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
The way I see it is if you've never fallen out of a tree at height as a kid, road in the back of a pickup (sometimes sitting on the edge of the truck bed or dangling feet off the back of the tailgait or sitting on the 'wheel hump'), never crawled under your front porch to find bugs and have never fallen through ice when trying to walk across a frozen tree that fell across a creek you've never lived.

I'm littered in scars from a bike. It wasn't until I was about 21 that I stopped riding BMX due to injuries and things hurting a lot more as an adult as they did as a kid and a teenager.

Nowadays kids are pampered.

Got a scratch? A scrape? A cut? Rub some dirt in it you pansies.

EDIT: I was under my house and front porch last year to run leads for some IP cams and NOPE NOPE NOPE. As a kid I'd not think twice about crawling under there. As an adult: spiders. Nope. Luckily it was winter so those bastard spiders were frozen.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
First hike of the year! Legs are going to be jello tomorrow. Should have stuck to the basic trails :p

M7Qf0ZU.jpg

QOIuHC1.jpg

77H09Z5.jpg

CuSGbQT.jpg

Was a GREAT DAY outside.... 70 degrees. Breezy. Can't complain!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Entrance to the park is not even a five minute drive from me so that's nice. Planning on doing a lot of hiking there this year. A walk through the woods clears your mind and is peaceful.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
I can't believe I ever watched this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXje7frPBMA 

Last edited by a moderator:

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
10930110_926586020725264_2142427286962661054_n.jpg

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I guess so!

So a single barrel apparently yields 180 Liters (or 240 of the 750 ml bottles) (Sauce) for 7680.00 USD.  That's 42.67 USD per Liter.  Last time I was in the States (if I recall correctly) it was around 60 USD for 1.75 Liters (a single handle) of the Single Barrel Whiskey, which comes to 34.29 USD per Liter.  So the barrel is cool but it's just a big novelty thing.  I'm assuming the 19.98 USD is per 750ml Bottle (Although all I see there are the 1.75 Liter handles).  Even then that's 26.64 USD per Liter.  

Yep, I'd probably just buy 240 of the 750 ml Bottles for 4795.20 USD instead of the barrel.  Although maybe I'd buy the barrel so I could go over the Niagara Falls later!  It's pretty cool tho!  

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I've got another meatloaf in the oven. This time I ventured off the recipe path and just tossed a bunch of random cheeses I had in the fridge... so the meatloaf center contains:

• Goat Cheese
  • Cream Cheese
  • Shredded Cheddar
  • Tore up slices of pepperjack cheese

There is also spinach in the center.

Will report back later.

Steven F

Verified Provider
I have an idea. At vpsCon 2015, we'll all chip in and get the barrel (we might need two). We'll find a hot tub, remove the water, insert the whiskey and partay.

amuck-landowner