amuck-landowner

The truth about Mao and BuyVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrsX

Banned
Francisco ruled LET more or less when he banned me and now he supports this place.

He cannot ban me but the attacks continue and at least one admin is clearly taking sides, we will see if there will be a majority for banning.

See, I do not condust this disclosure of his tactcs on LET where he does not have the home turf advantage, but here, same when he ruled LET. He did ban me but couldnt hide the truth.

Hopefully, the same thing will happen now and he will understand that attacks like those are at least immoral.

I always fought them where they had the most advantages. Because there is no point convincing people that are already knowing you, preaching to the choir is counter productive, the important thing is to make people read the argumentation before deciding whom to attack.
Francisco "ruled" LET more or less when "he banned me"

Does anyone else see any issue with that line alone?

Please, get it though your thick-as-fuck skull, Francisco nor any of the BuyVM team ruled LET, no it was your down-right stupidity which got you banned by the moderators/administrators. If you continue this, then you're just a lonely little kid with nothing better to do then give BuyVM free publicity.

"immortal" - when did mortality come into your little butthurt rant? Let me inform you how it works here, the staff, MannDude, Martin-D, HalfEatenPie decide who gets banned. I can make you a bet, actuallty, $100 says that if they decide to ban you(the staff) it is not because people asked them, it's because they choose to.

Edit: Grammar

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Francisco ruled LET more or less when he banned me and now he supports this place.

He cannot ban me but the attacks continue and at least one admin is clearly taking sides,
Who?

I don't know who you are and only became familiar with you via this thread. There are no sides. This is a personal matter between yourself and Fran and Aldy.

Everyone here has likely said something out of frustration to someone in the past. Everyone here has opinions over this, or over that. Because this has gone on comically long enough and there is nothing that will ever become as a result of this thread continuing to be bumped I am closing it soon.

Aldy has an opinion of Tor that is popular, but not agreed on by everyone.

Fran said something that made him look like an arrogant ass, though I do not believe his intentions are what you believe they were.

You have gone in circles multiple times in this thread expressing your dislike for them, they have responded with similar opinions towards you.

I'll be closing this thread in a couple hours. Make your case, make your peace, otherwise it will have to be done privately because this is just going on and on and on.

No offense to anyone who is participating, I'm sure everyone (Mao, Aldy, Fran) are all great people in person but no one wants to let the other guy have the last word and nothing new has developed since page 2 so... yeah, it's going to get locked soon.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
 if they decide to ban you(the staff) it is not because people asked them, it's because they choose to
Mao isn't in risk of being banned. He's not done anything 'wrong'. I don't know why people keep bringing up a ban. This isn't LET. You can have a different opinion of things and not like things other people like and dislike things we do, that's fine.

Only reason this thread is going to be locked is because it's a long, drawn out personal matter with no foreseeable resolution and I believe Mao will continue to bump it until it's been locked.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Are we still going in circles on this one?

Fran never had swing at LET.  Like most Fran things people abused his kindness and propensity to work for free / be helpful.

If Fran owned/ran LET, you bet your a%% that today the clown posse wouldn't be in possession of the sites over there.

I know Chief/Joel had quite a dislike for you / your approach Mao.  When Chief actually did something on LET it usually involved banning folks and being "underhanded".   People can disagree with me as they like on that.   Chief banned you and that I know for certain, and not fake-Chief or CC-Chief, but the character that snaked/inherited LET/LEB.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
And then he proved his point and he "won" because Fran and Aldryic "asked" you to do it.

See, there is no way to win an argument against Mao.
He can think whatever he wants.

Fran and Aldy can ask all day too. (They haven't, but they can if they want)

At the end of the day the thread is locked because of my decision to lock it. If Mao wishes to think otherwise, that is his right to do so but that doesn't make the thought true.

Or I can buy a server from Prometeus, because I have servers with BuyVM. Both companies advertise on here. Then because I have services from both, and both advertise here, the 'bias' he thinks exist will cancel each other out and everyone's brains will explode. :p

maounique

Well, no ban, only thread lock :)

I will be disappointed :p

I think it was Francisco's best interest to have it die here. I came here exactly because this is his home soil, even though it started at LET, both recently and in the past when (even if we admit he didnt own the place) was his home soil with every second thread hijacked into praising BuyVM. Very few people knew me in LET when I started to reply attacks, same here. But it is his right to reject this advantage.

I am really curious if it will be locked :popcorn:

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
I came here exactly because this is his home soil,
If you want to bring it to home soil, take it to #Frantech. This is still neutral ground, like Schwitzerland. ;)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Well, no ban, only thread lock :)

I will be disappointed :p
I mean, if you're asking to be banned this can certainly be arranged...

I am really curious if it will be locked  :popcorn:
Yes, as per my original statement, soon. Leaving it open now so everyone can have their final words and final chance of resolving the personal qualms within this thread.

Let's say at 5PM EST (GMT -4?) the lock comes on. How does that sound? May not lock if something beneficial or new is stated, otherwise it's just more repetition.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
It's just that comments like that make me feel that he is expecting one and wants to see what it takes to get one.

You either have to literally ask for one. (Like ShoveNose did a whlie back, and then he asked to come back and was granted) or you have to be posting like... knock off Nike shoe links and Chinese blog spam, ha.

Obviously there are other common sense no-no's that'd get you banned, but nothing in this thread warrants one. But if you want one, all you have to do is just ask.

fixidixi

[off]/*yea i realize its already an offtopic discussion but its still off from the topic  :D*/
@MannDude:'You either have to literally ask for one.

how about #nsfw stuff like the one m0shbear loves?
[/off]

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner