amuck-landowner

The truth about Mao and BuyVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Yeah, there are several times where I wanted to lock the thread because it's more of a personal dispute between some individuals than anything that needs to be dragged out publicly... but whatever. Everyone is being civil, even if there has been no new info since page 3, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kruno

Verified Provider
You could always... ya know, move on with your life?
Or he could fill another 10 pages with exactly same re-phased shit as he's been doing since page 2... just because someone was mean to him on the Internet. Guess what, the Internet is a cruel place. 

Zigara

This thread is very unprofessional and a waste of everyone's time.

I understand the BuyVM guys are just defending themselves from this slew of bullshit and that is understandable.

I understand Mao has some kind of personal issue with Ald and/or Fran, and that is fine, but to act on those emotions in such an immature and unprofessional way is unacceptable.

Mao, if you want people to take you seriously, stop acting like a child. I cannot believe your employer is fine with your slew of unprofessional bullshit.

Seriously, grow up.

fixidixi

Well for me this thread is about someone against a company name (thread title self explaining). i read most of the thread (skipped 2-3 pages), but from that my opinion is:

-Aldryic is as he always has been

-Fran made a few comments that he might shouldnt have

-Mao well I dont see any reasonable goals set by you. From the first 2-3 pages all I saw you are -as an employee of prometeus- throwing crap to another provider. thats no way to go.

Well for now im glad you could all change your tone and settle a few things and work out a cease-fire on others :).

Note: I've got 1-1 services with both buyvm and prometeus :).

SrsX

Banned
That could not of been said any better. Just move on with your life Mao. If it's been years this has been going on, then I think you might want to see a doctor... or something. Your butt is sore and you're holding a grudge. You can bring all this shit towards BuyVM, and I bet you they'll be able to back up their statements, but... I sadly can't say the same for you. It's 17 pages now, - 17 pages too long.

Honestly, all you're doing here is showing how mature and responsible the Pony team can re-act, make statements, etc. Hell, you might as well just make a Mao coupon for BuyVM.

maounique

Aaaand, people complain i say the same things, but they do the same. Of course others do because they dont read.

1. Prometeus is not my employer. I have own company which has a contract wot prometeus.

2. BuyVM is not in the position to demand anything, they should first prove I am wrong, there was never a network problem, then I admit the banning was correct. Until then it remains as before.

3. This is not the same thing it happened 18 months ago, now it is about whether Francisco has the right to demand something from Prometeus for something that happened long ago and they didnt prove their network had no problem at all (hence, they banned me for libel). Additionally, whether threatening Prometeus with hacking (or whatever calls that) or me for that matter is correct and justiffied.

For the most part people consider it is mostly correct, Francisco was provoked and he has the right to retaliate however he sees fit, legal, illegal, against me or a third party that does not matter.

The admins/mods in all but appearance took sides and try in various ways to close this thread without giving the real reason. Just look at MartinD recent post which was not constructive at all.

Since Aldryic changed tone and sounded reasonable, I was ready to compromise. Francisco apologises to Prometeus and I drop the matter, but as long as he has support and people consider he did the right thing, that will not happen, in the end it will be another ban or deleted posts, whatever, if it is going in the same direction.

While I dont have the time and heart to go on with this, I will if I have to. I will continue to prove that is not only imoral but also illegal. Since nobody cares, and there is the possibility to ignore me, then I dont see why would it matter.

As I said many times before, this has nothing to do with BuyVM, not to mention Prometeus, even though BuyVM insists that is the case and they made it as such implicating BuyVM in a personal vendetta of Francisco against me. They also insist they have to punish Prometeus for what they did 18 months ago against an individual. Just look at the PMs Francisco threatens me he will hack prometeus, it is obvious his beef s with me, not with Prometeus he will use that attack only to get to me, screw the collateral damage, the customers, etc.

I am curious if it will work in the end it all depends on whether people will read the arguments or go blindly for their pet provider posting memes and all that stuff from 18 months go :popcorn:

SrsX

Banned
Aaaand, people complain i say the same things, but they do the same. Of course others do because they dont read.

1. Prometeus is not my employer. I have own company which has a contract wot prometeus.

2. BuyVM is not in the position to demand anything, they should first prove I am wrong, there was never a network problem, then I admit the banning was correct. Until then it remains as before.

3. This is not the same thing it happened 18 months ago, now it is about whether Francisco has the right to demand something from Prometeus for something that happened long ago and they didnt prove their network had no problem at all (hence, they banned me for libel). Additionally, whether threatening Prometeus with hacking (or whatever calls that) or me for that matter is correct and justiffied.

For the most part people consider it is mostly correct, Francisco was provoked and he has the right to retaliate however he sees fit, legal, illegal, against me or a third party that does not matter.

The admins/mods in all but appearance took sides and try in various ways to close this thread without giving the real reason. Just look at MartinD recent post which was not constructive at all.

Since Aldryic changed tone and sounded reasonable, I was ready to compromise. Francisco apologises to Prometeus and I drop the matter, but as long as he has support and people consider he did the right thing, that will not happen, in the end it will be another ban or deleted posts, whatever, if it is going in the same direction.

While I dont have the time and heart to go on for their, I will if I have to. I will continue to prove that is not only imoral but also illegal. Since nobody cares, and there is the possibility to ignore me, then I dont see why would it matter.

As I said many times before, this has nothing to do with BuyVM not to mention Prometeus, even though BuyVM insists that is the case. They also insist they have to punish prometeus for what they did 18 months ago against an individual.

I am curious if it will work :popcorn:
So you own a company.... and you're acting like this?

I wonder if we could implement a facepalm image, @MannDude. I suggest (facepalm) or :fp:

maounique

Yes, this has nothing to do with any company.

I was bringing up something that happened long ago to prevent CC making the same mistakes. They try to contain unfavourable PR for their company by banning people.

Francisco took it personal and thought he found a weak spot because I work for Prometeus, he can no longer ban me, so he will try at least to make me die of hunger. Well, at least he thinks that I am some kid in a poor country that has nothing else than a job.

Besides being immoral (in my view, most people seem to agree Francisco did the right thing), it also hits someone who is not implicated at all. Salvatore never said anything publicly about their network, but the end justifies the means...

SrsX

Banned
Drama challenge:

Close your eyes, record yourself saying Mao's speach by heart, then post it on Youtube and paste the link into VPSBoard thread.

We might as well have a bit of fun.

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Click your glass heals three times and maybe you'll wake up in fairytale land.

If you think something is illegal (just remember BuyVM is Canadian), consult a lawyer, open a suit, etc. If anything though, they'd have more of a case than you and they'd probably walk out laughing with a chunk of change in their pockets.

maounique

Francisco ruled LET more or less when he banned me and now he supports this place.

He cannot ban me but the attacks continue and at least one admin is clearly taking sides, we will see if there will be a majority for banning.

See, I do not condust this disclosure of his tactcs on LET where he does not have the home turf advantage, but here, same when he ruled LET. He did ban me but couldnt hide the truth.

Hopefully, the same thing will happen now and he will understand that attacks like those are at least immoral.

I always fought them where they had the most advantages. Because there is no point convincing people that are already knowing you, preaching to the choir is counter productive, the important thing is to make people read the argumentation before deciding whom to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner