amuck-landowner

Vacation Private Servers VPS OPEN VZ - £4/month 2GB Ram, 50 GB Storage, 1TB Monthly Bandwidth - Base

haloelite3

Good day,

Vacation Private Servers Website

My name is James Holliday and I am the CEO of Vacation Private Servers and we are a small company with a dream of becoming a larger more successful business over a period of time. We recently launched about 2 weeks ago however I promise that I have the skills and knowledge to offer a service at a high professional standard that you, the customer will be very happy with! Currently we have a dedicated machine based within LA and we are planning to expand after a brief period of time to cover areas such as Europe and Asia.

When your sign up for a product under Vacation Private Servers we promise the best possible service around with great deals and offers monthly whilst also having highly skilled support force that will be able to deal with any issues that occur, answer any questions that you may have and mostly provide a friendly and helpful service to which we believe that our customers deserve strongly.

Today I bring a new offer that will be on sale for the first few months of Vacation Private Servers running so therefore you will need to get your orders in!

This special deal consists of:

£4/month

2 GB Ram

50 GB Storage

1 TB Monthly Bandwidth

Control Panel (SolusVM)

24/7 Support

Order now

Remember that this deal is only on for a limited amount of time so get ordering today!

Thank you for your time

~James Holliday

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Hello,

Which datacenter in LA are you located in?

This information is/will be required for future offer approval :)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

haloelite3

Hello,

Hello,

Which datacenter in LA are you located in?

This information is/will be required for future offer approval :)

Thanks!
The datacenter is colocrossing, LA

And - just out of curiosity: Why "Vacation" Private Servers?
Well my name is James Holliday, and I was given the nickname James Vacation and so I thought I would make it my own - Also the initials for Vacation Private Servers is VPS which is quite handy :)

Hope that helps.

Also if you are wondering you can test this ip: 23.95.49.66

~James Holliday

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
Are you perhaps a legally registered business? I sometimes get confused when people say they're a company without a valid company registration.

haloelite3

The business is fully VAT registered and therefore I believe the company is legally registered.

Hope this helps

haloelite3

We are currently a sole trader and I have registered for the self-assessment tax

However this can change at a later date

Sorry for not understanding your question before.

Hope this helps

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Ah, you know, at first I thought this was a new company started by the guy who runs GoodHosting. It's a pun, of course. You know, with him being on vacation every so often and always in areas without any Internet or phone. Sorry for the slight derail.

haloelite3

Ah, you know, at first I thought this was a new company started by the guy who runs GoodHosting. It's a pun, of course. You know, with him being on vacation every so often and always in areas without any Internet or phone. Sorry for the slight derail.
Haha - Well dont you worry about me going on holiday xD It's just that my surname is pretty good :) also sometimes works with making conversation with the ladies ;)

amuck-landowner