amuck-landowner

Virtua Realm L.L.C Announces the opening of VirtuaClub.com *Get your Free OnApp powered cloud.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Edit: Please note we are currently out of stock of Beta Clouds these Clouds are free for life for those who got them. This is a beta launch before our planned launch Monday the 19th.

If you encounter any issues please open a support ticket

logo.png

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hello,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Virtua Realm L.L.C of Michigan is proud to announce the opening of VirtuaClub.com As part of this announcement we are giving away free “Bronze Plan” VM’s until Monday, May 19th. You can sign up for your free plan here: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]https://my.virtuaclub.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1 (Coupon Code: vpsboard)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]These plans will remain free until Monday at 12pm EST![/SIZE]

512MB Memory

1 Core Processor

20GB Diskspace

1TB Transfer

1 IP Address

Get yours now Free!
(Coupon Code: vpsboard)

[SIZE=10.5pt]All free orders are manually screened and will not be setup instantly, please allow up to 12 hours after submitting your free server request to be setup. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]About VirtuaClub:[/SIZE]

Virtua Realm LLC consists of a small but growing team that shares a common passion for the web hosting industry. Each of us strive to provide the customer quality services and support, but above all else, exceed expectations. Our globally diverse team consists of talented people who individually bring years of experience to our company. In short, we just want to offer you the reliability you would expect from a cloud service provider, with excellent support and at a price that will not break the bank.

[SIZE=10pt]Our cloud is 100% owned and operated by Virtua Realm LLC. We have colocated our gear in Los Angeles, California direct with Quadranet.[/SIZE]

Learn more about onapp here: http://onapp.com/cloud/faqs/

Terms of Service: https://www.virtuaclub.com/terms-of-service.php

Questions? Concerns? Don't hesitate to ask.

*Note: We are currently making some modifications to the site which may momentarily cause random broken links and or images

Last edited by a moderator:

switsys

Edit: Please note we are currently out of stock of Beta Clouds these Clouds are free for life for those who got them. This is a beta launch before our planned launch Monday the 19th.

Oh the irony....

The 'vpsboard' code didn't work so I had to sign up using the code from the other forum.

Anyway, my instance has been running flawlessly after the first initial glitches.

Thanks A LOT for letting me be a part of your beta program!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Anyone here who received a VPS?   How is it going?

How are the speeds, network, etc.?

Nick

Anyone here who received a VPS? How is it going?

How are the speeds, network, etc.?
I got one. Don't have the chance/time to use it for like a week or so though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Working really well WHEN working.

OnApp seem to be very premature though.
I do agree we are had a few hiccups hence why we did this giveaway and it worked out perfectly. We did expect some issues which most have been resolved. 

The template issue with Debian and Ubuntu and the management panel issues which we are still working with OnApp to resolve is taking longer then expected to resolve but we are working on it with them.

The whole whmcs plugin issue has stumped even them since they have gone through and verified everything has been setup properly many times and we have removed it and redid it and it still doesn't work. (Someone on LET mentioned similar issues) Right now we are waiting on their developers who will be in Monday morning UK time. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Glad to see you did this test run giveaway, so no harm or foul.

We don't see much OnApp here or elsewhere, so interesting to see the offer and your direction.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
 #  The promotion code entered has expired  # 

@Sonic The promotion expired at 12pm today but we did run out of stock of free test vm's shortly after this was offered. We currently have buy a month get a month free if you are interested? 

amuck-landowner