amuck-landowner

Welcome back folks

Jack

Hmmm, seems like I can't access vpsboard through an alternative IP. Anyways, glad it's back up! Now let us try to make this site a viable alternative to LET that is based in greater transparency and hopefully less drama.
 PM Francisco you'll be probably be getting a false positive on his filtering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I also, once more, want to thank Francisco for getting us back up and running so quickly. After LET went down, it seems some attacks were pointed at WHT and vpsBoard. He got us back up and running quickly. vpsBoard is proudly being hosted on a BuyVM KVM VPS! </plug>
None of that now.
That's why LET is smouldering right now <_<

Francisco

clarity

Glad that this place has showed up. Hopefully, we can rebuild the community that used to exist at LET. It has been gone ever since Chief took over.

breton

Glad that this place has showed up. Hopefully, we can rebuild the community that used to exist at LET. It has been gone ever since Chief took over.
I wouldn't say there was no community. The forum was still alive, there still was drama, there even were unprejudiced bans.

breton

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Frankly, I am not quite a fan of the facts that 1) this forum is ran by a provider, 2) who tries to get people to the forum with threads like http://vpsboard.com/index.php?/topic/26-vpsboard-contest-13-win-a-free-catalysthost-vps-for-a-year/ . Lets see, what MannDude gonna change now, after the LET fall.
MannDude works for a provider, technically. He doesn't run URPad. Furthermore, he has assured me that this forum is intended to be completely unbiased. Even if he was biased, what would he gain by it? There aren't any ads here to exploit like CC did. And he's clearly not banning discussion of LET and other providers, and is actually using another provider (BuyVM). As to the contest, there's no reason for him not to want more people here. You are welcome to your scepticism, I'm just glad you're here. If you're right, we can all jump ship again to 96MBForums.

breton

MannDude works for a provider, technically. He doesn't run URPad. Furthermore, he has assured me that this forum is intended to be completely unbiased. Even if he was biased, what would he gain by it? There aren't any ads here to exploit like CC did.
Yet :p
And he's clearly not banning discussion of LET and other providers
Yet :p

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Says the mod from LET :)

You are entitled to your opinion and so are the others here.

Even if this is not a "LET Takeover", I'm willing to give this forum a chance before being to negative about it. Just like I did with LET.

The only thing I hope for is that not everyone that posts on Let about starting a forum actually does that. That would weed out the userbase and the community as a whole would suffer.

amuck-landowner