amuck-landowner

What browser are you using?

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
I use Firefox for everything. and occasionally use Chrome for development. Don't even get me started on IE, it is the devil - I avoid it at all costs :D.

OpticServers

Verified Provider
Google Chrome, have never really used anything else for much longer then an hour and never had any issues with it so in my opinion there is no point in changing.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Firefox in one monitor, Chrome in the other.

Somethings I do also only work/supported in Chrome as well, such as the baseflight/cleanflight Chrome Apps that I use to tweak/tune my naze32 flight control board on my quads and the TastyPlug plugin for Plug.DJ, a site I use to stream music while I work. The plugin just 'auto-woots', meaning I'm not an ungrateful idler and it gives points to the person playing whatever song is playing at the time.

Mid

chromium (original opensource version of chrome). Now just tried "links" as mentioned by 'raj', will use it some times; thanks Mr "raj"

Reactions: raj

stim

OK, so after 2 days of use, re-arranging all my bookmarks and generally setting-up to run nicely, Firefox decides to randomly reset to default. I can't find any way to restore my work. All gone.

Really pissed off right now. F*ck Firefox, I'm going back to Opera, despite it's faults.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner