amuck-landowner

What's for Lunch?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'd show you my food, but that was a Mason jar of liquid, and not booze earlier :)...

I had a couple of beers (worked out in the scorching sun all day)...

And just ate about half of a sweet potato pie...

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Baha i was looking for lunch ideas... Guess its time for the syrup of the Gallo gods... Thunderbird... Colt 45 maybe instead...

Jonathan

Woohoo
Verified Provider
How about steak, burgers, and hot dogs?

10504804_730709116989528_5339083081976224596_o.jpg

10556918_730708963656210_3612318450416519685_o.jpg

10548992_730708850322888_8290640445487480775_o.jpg

10531476_730708696989570_4267406291791866865_o.jpg

It was rather tasty :)

Jonathan

Woohoo
Verified Provider
Is this a normal day at your office?  Sign me up  :)
Well two Fridays in a row now :)  We always do a couple of catered lunches every month for the entire staff but we've recently obtained the grill and slushy machine so a cookout just seems fitting instead of ordering in, plus, I enjoy cooking.  It's a nice change from staring at the computer screen so it's a win/win.

Imam86

I think the most people in Southeast Asia eat rice.

But hey! Give it some colours.

Rainbow Rice
 ​

Looks like the fish wasn't ready yet. :lol:​
 ​

TekStorm - Walter

Man you guess are making me hungry and i already ate, for lunch i tend to go for sit down meal, never like on the run crap, but you can never go wrong with a nice pasta dish with a nice thick meaty sauce loaded with veggy's and every piece of pasta is cover in sauce and loads of cheese on top of it, my mouth is watering just thinking about mmmmmmm good.

Schultz

Started the day off with some french toast & salad, nice cold glass of coke with it too.

Not sure what's for dinner, might go for a pizza :)

SGC-Hosting

Verified Provider
Came here for lunch ideas - leaving contemplating more options rather than fewer.  No luck finding rainbow rice either - might have to go get myself a rainbow ice and settle on "close enough"

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Chicken breast and bacon 12" sub on itallian herbs and cheese bread. Pepper jack cheese, spinach, green pepper, onion, tomato and jalepeno. Avocado, southwest sauce and one line of buffalo sauce right down the center. Mmmm...

Cookies for later.

Was out and about and decided to grab a bite.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Sounds like someone went to Subway :p  I like their Teriyaki myself.

Skipped lunch today, but the kid helped me grill some sausage and brat for dinner tonight.

iann_lfcvps

Verified Provider
Today is leftover tomato ravioli with fresh basil, garlic fried mushrooms and roasted red pepper dressing. One of my favorites!

bizzard

Since this thread popped up and I had taken a photo of my lunch today, here it goes.

vKcboAc.jpg

A bit of Rice, Sambar (Regional Curry), Chappathi, Soya Masala, Pickle, with a piece of Onion and Lemon.

amuck-landowner