amuck-landowner

What's for Lunch?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Pizza, always pizza!
I do like pizza :)

I had a mango today, a sports supplement powder (think Gatorade done right nutritionally) and a bulk of mint tea.

At some point I had a heaping bowl of homemade bean loaded soups + grilled cheese + carrots (raw) + cucumber (raw).

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Meatballs and a basil garlic pasta sauce.

From a bag of frozen meatballs and a jar of sauce, of course. :)

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
I'm having a bowl of something called "vegetables" and they're rather good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Had some Cookout earlier.

Pretty good for about $5 had a 1/4 lb burger, some onion rings, a chicken quesadilla, and a large cup of Cheerwine.

Tyler

Yesterday - French Onion Soup from Mastering the Art of French Cooking

Today - Suprêmes de Volaille aux Champigons (Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and Cream) from Mastering the Art of French Cooking

They were both amazing, but I liked the French onion soup better. Gotta love Julia Child.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
C8nxYyt.jpg

Got myself a pasture raised chicken from a nearby farm today that is ran by an old buddy. Much better than store bought, factory farmed chicken. I didn't have the pan to cook it properly so went to my father's place where they cooked it and made some dumplings using the chicken broth from the bird. So so soooo good. Much better than I could have done with it here, I'd probably have ruined it... and now I have some good leftovers. :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Was in Kentucky earlier today, decided to get lunch while I was over there...

Eajz8IY.jpg

I asked the people working there if people buy them and they said they were insanely good... so they sold me. I haven't eaten them yet as the sandwich was enough food but will try them later. I don't really like chips but I love biscuits and gravy.

rmlhhd

Verified Provider
@MannDude could you explain what biscuits and gravy consists of? Here in the UK biscuits are what you call cookies and gravy is something you have on a roast dinner. 

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
9M74z3w.jpg

Ahhhh yes. Biscuits and Gravy. As per our recent discussion.

Aww man.  I remember making biscuits and gravy from scratch.  Some of the best things in the world.  

Debating between Subway, Chilis, or Buffalo Wild Wings....

Subway's 5 dollar footlongs are always a good choice.  Chili's is mostly microwaved food (that isn't half bad... but still sits in a bag that is later microwaved).  Now Buffalo Wild Wings.  Good stuff right there.  Hitting up Buffalo Wild Wings on their like 35 cents a wing night was absolutely fantastic.  10/10 would stuff face with wings again. 

Although...  Chili's does usually have a bar...

k0nsl

Bad Goy
I had mini-kebapche for dinner today, usually they only contain salt and pepper, but I mixed in some dark syrup, ox bouillon and a healthy amount of "Ground Zero" (very spicy sauce):
20150824_162736_kebapche.jpg

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
5Y7VkYl.jpg

I picked some more tomatoes from the backyard today so made some BLT sandwiches! Soo good. Bacon, lettuce and tomato are just meant to be together.

amuck-landowner