amuck-landowner

Who is your dedicated server provider or data center?

SeriesN

Verified Provider
How much would it cost to rent a few cages at a datacenter?  Then convert it to a giant living area?

I bet it'd be one expensive rent.  Also, don't forget the restroom use.
Cardboard boxes and plastic sheets. There you go. Ever seen FDC?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Next time, get a bigger one instead of 19$/day Uhaul vans.
It was a full sized truck.  I happen to just be taller than average, and the cab seemed to be designed for people with shorter legs >_<

How much would it cost to rent a few cages at a datacenter?
At DSN you can just live in a closet for free, assuming you still pay your own racks while being forced to do pro-bono work as  an "illegal citizen" :3

SeriesN

Verified Provider
:mellow:  I don't think I'd enjoy that now.  

Obviously.  How many asians have you met named Don?  I bet atleast a few million!
How many have you met named Nahian?

Unless you are name something DONGDangDing P and you are using short form.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Cardboard boxes and plastic sheets. There you go. Ever seen FDC?

Oh boy, better not mention SharkTech or we'll all get DDoS'd over here.  Cardboard cases anyone?

I think it's novel.  Just ship mini ITX in UPS/FEDEX box with sharpie cut out marks.   Upon receipt they cut out your box and place it on the shelf :) 

Bahahahahahaha!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Thank you for the resource.

However not only is that obscenely expensive but I also do not want to be known as the cheater that took the easy way out. Its going to take effort to get past my poor reputation and immature history however as I dig myself out of this hole it will get resolved.
No need to worry young one.  You earned the jabs.   You'll earn a better rep soon enough (I hope).

Incorporation in Wyoming or Nevada is what you should be doing.  Commiefornia intends to fully bankrupt every productive person.  $800 a year... Yeah tell them to suck it.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Nah, looks more like a ripped appart notebook. Gonna try this out this weekend. Worst comes worst, I pay for fire insurance.

tallship

Verified Provider
We're located on the 28th floor of One Wilshire, at 624 S. Grand Ave., in Downtown Los Angeles.

NorthTech has plenty of cabinet and rack space available, and we own and operate our own virtualization infrastructure with a 100% HP Proliant network of hosts - no commodty hardware.

amuck-landowner