amuck-landowner

BlueVM outted on WebhostingTalk.com as bad pay

BlueVM

Verified Provider
-- Incero and I had a misunderstanding, we just talked about it on skype and the matter is resolved.

I'd appreciate it if the mods would close this thread as both matters are resolved with their perspective companies. We've been in business for nearly 3 years now, it's not uncommon for mistakes to happen and for things to go wrong occasionally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
I'll dig up the thread on LET where Justin explained the whole mess. Basically it involved WHT Admins being idiots, jumping to conclusions, and refusing to listen to him. They seem to dislike BlueVM in general, as I get warnings for pretty much every post I make, and other BlueVM Staff members have been banned too. Heck, I was banned for about a week for some "rule violation". 

TL;DR: WHT == Stupid

tuguhost

I had two accounts there. I told them that I created one in 2001, and another in like 2003 or something. They merged the two. Though I discovered it myself after finally locating the login details for the very old one, and requested they merge them so my sign-up date reflected the older of the two accounts.

WHT isn't really that unreasonable. Moderators are people too. Talk to them like one and you'll get treated like one, in my experience.
the problem is I dont have second account -_-.

I have talk with them in 3 day, I even said you could ban that account but dont permanent disable this account.but they still dont bother that.

bytheway do you receive my email man?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
-- Incero and I had a misunderstanding, we just talked about it on skype and the matter is resolved.
What kind of misunderstanding?  Were you entitled to free account credit or?  

Just goes a long way to say something intelligent and truthful so people don't think they hear the broom sweeping the dirt under the carpet...

BlueVM

Verified Provider
What kind of misunderstanding?  Were you entitled to free account credit or?  

Just goes a long way to say something intelligent and truthful so people don't think they hear the broom sweeping the dirt under the carpet...
I don't discuss every business decision I make (and no I'm not trying to be rude... I'm simply stating a fact). Incero and I talked about the problem and came to a resolution, neither side needs to be drug through the mud and we've both come to the agreement that the matter is resolved, that's all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
I don't discuss every business decision I make (and no I'm not trying to be rude... I'm simply stating a fact). Incero and I talked about the problem and came to a resolution, neither side needs to be drug through the mud and we've both come to the agreement that the matter is resolved, that's all that matters.
I agree (obviously). Now, if only people cared more about things like government, the NSA, cat pictures, etc. than drama, the world might become a better place. Especially the cat pictures.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Would that have been posted here if BlueVM would not use CC?

Nope.
Oh yeah it would have....

If there is a company I recognize and especially when it's a bold post like that, it will show up here....

Now your issue as posed is BlueVM "using" CC...   That ball of yarn,  someone lend me some cats.  Tee hee...

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
 My PayPal was locked for review recently and I had to move the funds from my bank to my secondary PayPal. This is nothing more than a miscommunication mixed with unfortunate circumstances.
So, hear me out here, because I need some education on the workings of PayPal.

You have 2 accounts.

One was locked by PayPal for "review".

So you bounced to a second one...

Isn't that prohibited by PayPal?

trewq

Verified Provider
So, hear me out here, because I need some education on the workings of PayPal.

You have 2 accounts.

You're allowed to have two in your name. One for business and one personal.

BlueVM

Verified Provider
You have 2 accounts.

I have one business account for BlueVM Communications LLC and one business account for Feathur LLC. I spoke with a PayPal representative before opening the second account which was approved since both businesses sell different end products. (More info: http://andrewminalto.com/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
But you have to admit that it looks like - for someone outside the industry - your current target is BlueVM?
I don't have targets... I think just today I posted another company :)  There have been others...  There will be more.

Show us a drama thread of yours that doesn't have a connection with Colocrossing? :)
This is am improvement of the above point, finely sharpening the pencil point.   I have fewer of these and obviously, there will be more like I promised in this new year.

Last one almost a month ago :)

Few days prior to that:

Few days prior to that:

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
This...sounds familiar :)

Locked PayPal accounts, promises to pay, unavoidable, misunderstood..etc.

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Pretty sure PayPal frowns upon multiple PayPal accounts being used for the same business activity. Let's not mention the taxation cluster**** since PayPal reports figures to the IRS. Always the chance you'll get audited... not worth the risk IMO.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I agree (obviously). Now, if only people cared more about things like government, the NSA, cat pictures, etc. than drama, the world might become a better place. Especially the cat pictures.
Think of it this way, if people are talking about overdue bills that's less time they're complaining about the performance of your service.

My PayPal was locked for review recently and I had to move the funds from my bank to my secondary PayPal.

I have one business account for BlueVM Communications LLC and one business account for Feathur LLC.

So you're using the Feathur LLC account to pay BlueVM Comm LLC's server bills?  You should speak to the IRS about that one.

trewq

Verified Provider
So you're using the Feathur LLC account to pay BlueVM Comm LLC's server bills? You should speak to the IRS about that one.
Don't know about us law but if the accounting is done correctly I don't see how it would be a problem.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
So you're using the Feathur LLC account to pay BlueVM Comm LLC's server bills? You should speak to the IRS about that one.
If Feathur then sends an invoice to BlueVM for the service it provided I'm sure the IRS will allow it as long as there is a papertrail where the money went.

amuck-landowner