amuck-landowner

BuyVM.NET / BuyShared.NET - Shared - $5/year | Resellers - $2.00/month! Dedicated IPv4! SSD RAID!

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
@Artie They don't provide DDoS filtered IPs for shared hosting, and emails are sent out from the dedicated IP.

@Francisco correct me if I'm wrong :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Artie

Yep, same thing sales told me. Disappointing filtered IPs aren't offered on shared. Would of been a great add-on service.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Yep, same thing sales told me. Disappointing filtered IPs aren't offered on shared. Would of been a great add-on service.
We aren't doing filtering on the shared plans since no ddos filtering perfect and leaks do happen. I don't want to have burps or litespeed/apache/nginx trying to brunt it.

We'll roll managed cpanel VPS plans for those interested and you can get filtering there. It's not at the same price bracket, I get that, but keeping things smooth is our first priority.

Francisco

ndha

We aren't doing filtering on the shared plans since no ddos filtering perfect and leaks do happen. I don't want to have burps or litespeed/apache/nginx trying to brunt it.

We'll roll managed cpanel VPS plans for those interested and you can get filtering there. It's not at the same price bracket, I get that, but keeping things smooth is our first priority.

Francisco
when is it??

think i need for my WP site, since i get problems this week when i want to post update on my site.

but Jessie has told been tweak something for my cpanel and hope fine.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
when is it??

think i need for my WP site, since i get problems this week when i want to post update on my site.

but Jessie has told been tweak something for my cpanel and hope fine.
Depends, have you been getting nullrouted?

We've been busy tuning the shared box over the past few days and i've been able to greatly increase MySQL performance as well as learn a few new things along the way.

Time-To-First-Byte times are still not great on wordpress but I'm not sure if that's just how wordpress is or what. I'm still getting more testing done.

Francisco

Hxxx

oh come on, i have 3 vps with your business and you are tempting me to sign up to your shared services. ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
oh come on, i have 3 vps with your business and you are tempting me to sign up to your shared services. ...
Shared is a much different beast :) It's very much for people that need their hands held.

Francisco

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
It was a compliment hehe :)
When we get our new site up i'm going to have a testimonials area and i'm going to ransack this thread and some on WHT for things to link to. Our current testimonials are hilariously old.

Francisco

ndha

Depends, have you been getting nullrouted?

We've been busy tuning the shared box over the past few days and i've been able to greatly increase MySQL performance as well as learn a few new things along the way.

Time-To-First-Byte times are still not great on wordpress but I'm not sure if that's just how wordpress is or what. I'm still getting more testing done.

Francisco
never get nullrouted.

yeppp i think more tweaks for WP is good..cos i had many 500 internal server error when updating post..

but i didn't worried since Aldryc n Jessie always help me out.

i'll try it again when i update Champions League Matches hope didn't error again :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I almost forgot I ordered a annual package like 3 weeks ago. I've not even logged in yet. =/

Will soon though!

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Works Perfectly and smoothly when i update posts :wub:

no bad things again :rolleyes:

Keep up good works ;)
Glad to hear it :)

As I said, I learned a lot of new things in the past week or so while working out all the quirks we were

seeing. We'll have another upgrade coming in about a week or two that'll require downtime (less than an hour),

but that'll be to upgrade MySQL as well as do some maintenance to the SSD array.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Francisco

ndha

Glad to hear it :)

As I said, I learned a lot of new things in the past week or so while working out all the quirks we were

seeing. We'll have another upgrade coming in about a week or two that'll require downtime (less than an hour),

but that'll be to upgrade MySQL as well as do some maintenance to the SSD array.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Francisco
how about some tweak about caching and server response ?? :)

if u need my GTmetrix before and after use buyshared i can give it..

overall i'm satisfied enough..

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
how about some tweak about caching and server response ?? :)

if u need my GTmetrix before and after use buyshared i can give it..

overall i'm satisfied enough..
Sure send those over. If you know what your old server ran (apache, etc) then I can see

about tweaking things even more.

Litespeed has some caching options but they're not very good. It's great if you have

a single user refreshing your site every second but nothing else.

Francisco

amuck-landowner