amuck-landowner

BuyVM.NET / BuyShared.NET - Shared - $5/year | Resellers - $2.00/month! Dedicated IPv4! SSD RAID!

clarity

It is allowing me to run the command now, but it is complaining that it can't find bundler. I am trying to google around for the solution.

Can you access the gem command in your test jail?

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
It is allowing me to run the command now, but it is complaining that it can't find bundler. I am trying to google around for the solution.
Reply with the output in the ticket and I'll poke around. It's probably because it doesn't have access to a caching folder.

Sorry, working away from the computer that has access to WHMCS :p

Francisco

clarity

The output is there for you.

Trying to install Redmine there. I am pretty sure that I need to install bundler so that it can install the necessary dependencies for it.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
The output is there for you.

Trying to install Redmine there. I am pretty sure that I need to install bundler so that it can install the necessary dependencies for it.
Fair enough.

I've enabled 'gem' for you. You can tell gem to install within your homedir, that way you can install bundle & rake yourself.

Francisco

clarity

Fran, 

Thanks for the help. Running into some other issues now. I have replied to the ticket. It appears that I can install gems, but I can't actually run the command/find the command for them.

Thanks for all the help.

Acacy

Hello

how much PHP memory can be used in each account , and total RAM can be used each account ?

Thanks

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Fran, 

Thanks for the help. Running into some other issues now. I have replied to the ticket. It appears that I can install gems, but I can't actually run the command/find the command for them.

Thanks for all the help.
No sweat, sorry it's being so annoying :( CageFS makes things a lot harder.

Hello

how much PHP memory can be used in each account , and total RAM can be used each account ?

Thanks
Right now we're playing with 512MB<>1GB.

This doesn't mean each account can burn that all the time. If you provision 20 accounts and run them into the wall you're going to have a bad time.

Francisco

ThaiWlkr

Hi Fran,

I'd be interested in your "new BuyShared cPanel-based Shared Webhosting plans", personally, maybe even as a reseller but wondering what are the loaded modules, cache available, etc

Could I/we find somewhere a phpinfo output?

Thanks

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Hi Fran,

I'd be interested in your "new BuyShared cPanel-based Shared Webhosting plans", personally, maybe even as a reseller but wondering what are the loaded modules, cache available, etc

Could I/we find somewhere a phpinfo output?

Thanks
We use cloudlinux so you have the "PHP Selector" available to you, which has a crap load of modules available:

http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?bundled_php_extensions.html

Then click on the right hand side for what you want. You can control what version of PHP as well as what modules are enabled without putting in a ticket.

Francisco

amuck-landowner