amuck-landowner

BuyVM.NET / BuyShared.NET - Shared - $5/year | Resellers - $2.00/month! Dedicated IPv4! SSD RAID!

ndha

Sure send those over. If you know what your old server ran (apache, etc) then I can see

about tweaking things even more.

Litespeed has some caching options but they're not very good. It's great if you have

a single user refreshing your site every second but nothing else.

Francisco
Done..messaged u..hope it can help :)

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Just a small update :)

I apologize about the maintenance window yesterday. I screwed up my timings with Aldryic and we had to push the notification as an emergency.

The work was actually to rebuild how the base SSD array was configured as well as adjust the RAM configuration in the node. The data transfer took a while since we had to DD out quite a few TB of data.

Its been a positive improvement and have no plans for any future maintenance. We're in the midst of assembling additional nodes in the coming few days.

AS FOR EUROPE! (dun dun dun)

We have almost all of the nodes assembled, we just need to assign IPMI passwords & IP addresses and things like that. We expect shipment to be sometime this week, latest next week. We've already signed off our contracts with the datacenter over there.

All prices & features will stay the same for all products offered in there. We'll have all BuyVM plans for sale (with increased IP allocations) and all shared plans available. Our shared node will be built a little smaller in Luxembourg since we're going to have less users on it until we get a real feel for demand.

I'm incredibly excited for the next couple months :)

Francisco

Last edited by a moderator:

salvi88

I am actually looking for reseller 20 GB but I would like to know more about your service offer within price $2 per month. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

salvi88

Can you let me know about auto installation, protection, backup,WHM and overselling or unlimited cpannel? Do you allow International CARD? Do you have 24 hours chat or phone service? Also, need a reseller 20 GB purchasing link.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
The order links are on the very first page of this thread - - where it says 'Las Vegas' by each plan.

By auto installation, are you referring to Softaculous?  If so, then aye, we do have Softaculous available.

We do not provide DDoS protection for the Shared packages - you would need a VPS with us for that.  Backups are provided courtesy of the cpRemote module.  Overselling is permitted, but you are still constrained by the actual limits of your master reseller.  Not sure what you mean by unlimited cpanel.

International Card being your Credit/Debit card?  We can accept any major credit card that PayPal can process (they handle our CC/Debit transactions), so long as the card is in your name.  We do not offer live chat support or phone support.

salvi88

What does it mean "Management and Software Support not included"? Another 20G = $2 but the page you mention has 15 GB for $1.25? Do I need to have a registered domain before buying a reseller host package?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
What does it mean "Management and Software Support not included"?
Not sure where you saw this, as that only applies to our VPS services.  But basically, we provide support for the product we sell - but if you're having trouble with say, a Wordpress plugin, we will try to lend a hand if we have time, but we don't support third party software.

Another 20G = $2 but the page you mention has 15 GB for $1.25? Do I need to have a registered domain before buying a reseller host package?
You're looking at two different plans.  There's a 20GB Single Account plan for 15$ a year, and a 20GB Reseller account for 2$ per month.  And yes, you would need your own domain as we do not provide registration.

obmil

I'm waiting for new buyshared location. Is there any test ip for europe?

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I'm waiting for new buyshared location. Is there any test ip for europe?
 You can ping "server.lu" :)

@obmil i think its going to take a while so be calm. Fran posted a test IP already just scroll back.
I got delayed due to DHL & UPS. DHL gave me a complete run around and UPS was horribly over priced. FEDEX gave us a good quote but it was too late in the day to get things out Friday. I need to do some last checks but we figure gear will leave Vegas on Monday or Tuesday, and get there ~1 week later (2nd - 3rd of November).

Francisco

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
So pardon my derpidness, but I can't seem to find the default nameservers I should use. I ordered the $10 plan back in September and just now decided to use it today. Wasn't in the welcome email and not important enough of an issue for a ticket as I can put it on hold for now.

So, to those who are using it, what nameservers are you using? :p

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I'll PM you them since I don't want non customers able to find the whitelabel ones easily :)

I'll have a knowledgebase article written for this soon.

Francisco

trewq

Verified Provider
So pardon my derpidness, but I can't seem to find the default nameservers I should use. I ordered the $10 plan back in September and just now decided to use it today. Wasn't in the welcome email and not important enough of an issue for a ticket as I can put it on hold for now.

So, to those who are using it, what nameservers are you using? :p
EDIT: NOPPPPEEE

Should have just assumed @Francisco would deal with it.

trewq

Verified Provider
It's not a DDOS thing, it's so users don't find out they're buying from a reseller and get upset.

Francisco
I know, after your post I wasn't sure if the name servers I posted were public, I'm guessing they are. Better to just get rid of the post though :)

RosenHost

I am as excited as Fransisco for the Luxembourg arrival of BuyVM :rolleyes: . You guys are doing a great piece of work and I hope you will provide the same shared / Reseller plans on EU too.  :wub: . 

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I am as excited as Fransisco for the Luxembourg arrival of BuyVM :rolleyes: . You guys are doing a great piece of work and I hope you will provide the same shared / Reseller plans on EU too.  :wub: .
Same plans, same prices, etc :) It might take me an extra day to get it all configured but I'll likely do the whole LU roll as a single push.

Francisco

amuck-landowner