amuck-landowner

BuyVM.NET / BuyShared.NET - Shared - $5/year | Resellers - $2.00/month! Dedicated IPv4! SSD RAID!

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
LV node's performance has been terrible lately (15s+ page load times). I hope this can be resolved in a timely manner.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Already getting a maintenance window planned out and an email written :(

Not sure what's up fully, seeing a lot of iowait when we shouldn't be seeing any.

Francisco

libro22

Yay LV Shared node will be having maintenance!

My reseller account is dying at random times daily. Although just for a short period.

Can I also mention the slow page loads and random 500 error despite increasing PHP memory?

Just happy with the upcoming upgrades!

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Yay LV Shared node will be having maintenance!

My reseller account is dying at random times daily. Although just for a short period.

Can I also mention the slow page loads and random 500 error despite increasing PHP ram?

Just happy with the upcoming upgrades!
It isn't upgrades, just addressing problematic parts.

We have plenty of spare CPU and it's pure SSD storage. The only real 'upgrade' is we're moving to localized backups instead of network offloaded.

Francisco

RosenHost

I am also glad to see that Vegas Shared will go under a maintenance. It was a very reliable server at the beginning. Lately it is having some ups and downs.

and I am also glad BVM is not accepting any more orders on that server. This is a good step to prevent further issues.

I just know these guys are reliable and do their best to keep the quality up  ;)

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
M'ladies,

Please see how your page load speeds are.

The big maintenance wasn't performed but after a LOT of debugging I think I've figured out what was going on.

From my own tests things are loading much much much better and iowait is good considering the work load in place (< 1.5% iowait even w/ log parsing).

Francisco

fixidixi

I havent done any tests before so i dont have anything to measure it to but page load *feels* a little faster :)

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Sites are still loading extremely slowly during cPanel backups (yesterday the backups ran for more than 7 hours wtf?) and I have been given an ETA of one week.

I'm hoping this can be resolved ASAP. The service had been rock solid, but not in this month.

amuck-landowner