amuck-landowner

ChicagoVPS acquires 123systems

libro22

Received the notice a few minutes ago:

New Wave NetConnect Acquires 123Systems

We are very pleased and excited to announce that New Wave NetConnect LLC., the company behind market leader ChicagoVPS, has acquired 123Systems. We are currently conducting a thorough review of all aspects of 123Systems and intend on immediately implementing numerous changes to improve service quality. No aspect of your current service at 123Systems will change, as we will be operating it as a separate division, but with the advantage of our buying power and 24/7 support department. Please continue logging into your customer management system and paying for your services as normal to the existing PayPal account at this time.

We are acutely aware that the services provided by 123Systems over the past year have not been adequate. We want to work with you personally to resolve any outstanding issues and rebuild your trust in 123Systems. I invite you to submit a ticket or email me directly ([email protected]) and I will work with you directly.

To celebrate our acquisition use coupon “NEWERA” for 60% off everything. Order here: https://123systems.net/billing/cart.php

Thank you for your time,

Chris Fabozzi

Owner, New Wave NetConnect

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Can I rain on the fucking parade?  Rather I piss upon it, bastards I was supposed to be on vacation.  I see why some folks were interested in me cooling my jets and turning my head and coughing.

"We are acutely aware that the services provided by 123Systems over the past year have not been adequate. We want to work with you personally to resolve any outstanding issues and rebuild your trust in 123Systems."

That subpar service in the past year?  Big chunk of that time ChicagoVPS had control of 123Systems.

I think we can confidentally say that CVPS was in possession of 123Systems at least as early as December 2013.

When did Andrew move into CC serverland and when were the Xen McSlab servers created?

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
When did Andrew move into CC serverland and when were the Xen McSlab servers created?
Right about the time Fabozzi offered him sanctuary in exchange for ownership, knowing better than to trust 123Systems to actually make good on their rent.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Where is my favorite @AnthonySmith? He said I was full of crap on the UGVPS stuff and he jabbed at me about 123Systems too I do believe.

Choke on it.  The whole thing :)

Feels good to be right, and vindication sees it's day in the sun.  Meanwhile friends and deniers allowed paying customers to be slapped around and robbed by CVPS for all this time. Tsk tsk tsk.

Maybe the naysayers will get I am not weaving fiction.

Where's @Rallias at?   Come have a party.

Next domino to fall - BlueVM.  Cough it up.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
You misspelled your tags.  Should've been ChicagoVPS,123Systems,FinallyAdmitsIt.
Actually, it should have been CVPS forced to admit it after insider outs them on a forum again ...

UGVPS: acquisition notice followed right after Crystal publicly said Chris owned it

AzzaVPS: acquisition notice followed right after old owner publicly said Chris owned it

123systems: acquistion notice followed less than 24 hours after Tom Dale publicly said Chris owned it.

intend on immediately implementing numerous changes
suggestion: one of those changes should be to immediately start charging NY State sales tax to NY residents on all 123systems purchases as the law requires you to Fabozo :)

Kris

Been pretty clear since late 2013. Email I forwarded to a friend in September 2013:

First : XENS HERE
2nd : Xen 25% off (1 week later)
3rd : Xen 40% off (2 weeks later)

Not moving it seems! 

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: 40% off XEN plans (STOCK0)! Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:33:25 -0400 From: 123Systems Solutions <[email protected]>    

We are pleased to announce that we have added all the STOCK0 coupon to our XEN packages. This coupon has had over 1,000 uses with our OVZ product line and with such success of the coupon we have decided to make it available on our XEN product line as well. The coupon is a 40% recurring discount on all XEN packages listed below.
------------------------------------------

(All XEN products feature instant activation)

Coupon code: STOCK0

Please input the above coupon code in the coupon code field during checkout in order to obtain the below pricing.

Linux-256-XEN

Guaranteed RAM: 256MB
Swap Space: 256MB
Disk Space: 10GB
Bandwidth: 500GB/Month
2 CPU Cores
1 IP Address

Price: $6.00/month (USD)
Price: $43.20/year (With coupon)

Linux-512-XEN

Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
Swap Space: 512MB
Disk Space: 25GB
Bandwidth: 1250GB/Month
2 CPU Cores
1 IP Address

Price: $12.00/month (USD)
Price: $72.00/year (With coupon)

Linux-1GB-XEN

Guaranteed RAM: 1024MB
Swap Space: 1024MB
Disk Space: 40GB
Bandwidth: 2000GB/Month
4 CPU Cores
1 IP Address

Price: $24.00/month (USD)
Price: $148.20/year (With coupon)

Linux-2GB-XEN

Guaranteed RAM: 2048MB
Swap Space: 2048MB
Disk Space: 50GB
Bandwidth: 3000GB/month
4 CPU Cores
1 IP Address

Price: $42.00/month (USD)
Price: $300.00/year (With coupon)

Available Operating Systems:

CentOS 5.9 32/64 BIT
Debian 7.1 32/64 BIT
Debian 6.0 32/64 BIT
Fedora 19 32/64 BIT
Ubuntu 12.04 32/64 BIT
Ubuntu 12.10 32/64 BIT

Want an OS that is not listed above? Contact us! If the OS is compatible with our current XEN setup then we will add it straight away!

Available Addons:

128MB Dedicated RAM: $5.95 One-Time (Ineligible for coupon)
256MB Dedicated RAM: $12.95 One-Time (Ineligible for coupon)
512MB Dedicated RAM: $27.95 One-Time
1024MB Dedicated RAM: $65.00 One-Time
2048MB Dedicated RAM: $100.00 One-Time
20GB Disk Space: $15.00 One-Time (Ineligible for coupon)
50GB Disk Space $37.50 One-Time

Use the coupon code 50OFFADDONS to receive 50% off the above addons! The addons that are ineligible for this addon have been marked above.

If you no longer wish to receive these promotional emails then please respond to this email requesting your immediate removal from our mailing database.

Warm Regards,

Copyright 2009-2013 ©
123Systems Solutions™

EDIT: Removed URLs. 

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
While true, I would have to argue the 'forced to admit it' bit.  After all, with the staggering childlike arrogance Fabozzi shows on a ritual basis - not to mention the pathological lies and tomfuckery that comes from him and his parent company CC - this release is by no means any kinds of admittance.  Just another excuse to drop a hefty coupon while praying that it'll keep them relevant and afloat for a few more months.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
 Just another excuse to drop a hefty coupon while praying that it'll keep them relevant and afloat for a few more months.
Agree.  There seems to have been a change of mood on LET/B and "big RAM crap performance" isn't the crowd pleaser it used to be over there.  The emergence of several good reliable low end providers, plus Vultr/DO (and Linode's new lower priced plan), and the blacklisting of most of CC's network has only added to the negativity when anything Buffalo is mentioned.  I expect to see more consolidation and deadpools from that group ( prime candidate here > 90% off on ANNUAL payments )

FYI, this was Fabozo's second coupon of the night: he also posted an offer for aging dedis and 3GB RAM annual plans on LET).

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Guess this puts an end to the non stop slinging of dope LOWENDBOX offers for CVPS / 123Systems / BlueVM (your confession is coming).

Offers from Fabozzi's owned companies:

12 OFFER IN 2014

07/18/2014 BlueVM

07/02/2014 123Systems

06/19/2014 ChicagoVPS

05/20/2014 123systems

05/16/2014 BlueVM

04/26/2014 ChicagoVPS

03/31/2014 BlueVM

03/27/2014 123systems

03/14/2014 ChicagoVPS

02/15/2014 BlueVM

02/12/2014 123systems

01/26/2014 ChicagoVPS

--------------------------------

12/26/2013 123systems <--- first 123systems offer on CC's network and first since early 2012  - about here 123 = CVPS

12/25/2013 BlueVM  <--- when did BlueVM become CVPS?  Sometime after June 2013

12/2/2013 ChicagoVPS

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Whose confession? BlueVM's or Kossen's?
Unsure what big picture Kossen is really included directly in.  Not going to confuse him with his part time employer who is way more privy to the intimacies of these deals and their "investments".  Kossen has been doing better / more fair and I reward that / appreciate his extra effort.

The confession is BlueVM's and as is more typically done, Fabozzi panic announcing it before the tar and feathers come out and the lynching hordes come demanding Fab's hind.

I thought Fab learned about his secret double ad pushing on LEB baby VPS companies.  I point to the BS perpetrated with UGVPS and Fab insisting on keeping it hush.   Since Tom Dale is around, we are going to revisit that timeline and what happened.  Won't be pretty seeing more lies from Buffalo.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Anybody else unable to unsubscribe from their mailing list? I just got a few of these e-mails and attempts to unsubscribe are met with "No client account was found with the email address you entered" meaning they are generating this e-mail from something other than 123System's WHMCS.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I thought Fab learned about his secret double ad pushing on LEB baby VPS companies.  I point to the BS perpetrated with BuffaloVPS UGVPS and Fab insisting on keeping it hush.
fixed that quote. :p

March 2011 BuffaloVPS LEB offer:

(the other) drmike:

So what happens if they turn out to be the same company but with a different prefix? Instant ban? Public whipping on Youtube? Free VPSes for everybody? :)

LowEndAdmin:

No. It was raised before that the same company would try to get listed on LowEndBox for more than once a month by sending me multiple offers from different brands (or resellers). I just thought it would be unfair to other providers.

Chris Fabozzi:

@ LEA,

This actually is a reseller for us. We are helping them out to get their feet wet ( Why you see Jeremiah as administrative contact on WHOIS ).

Fabozo's business plan has always revolved around multiple LEB offers.  I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

dave

Anybody else unable to unsubscribe from their mailing list? I just got a few of these e-mails and attempts to unsubscribe are met with "No client account was found with the email address you entered" meaning they are generating this e-mail from something other than 123System's WHMCS.

I had a 123Systems VPS around 2010/2011.  I tried unsubscribing from their mailing list last year by emailing them as their unsubscribe instructions asked, but I still receive spam from them now and then (including this one).

I just tried to login to try unsubscribing again from the control panel, but now it won't let me login, and when I try a password reset I get the same error message "No client account was found with the email address you entered."

amuck-landowner