Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Who wrote that?

furthur? Standat? sevarity?

Was that seriously emailed out?

Last edited by a moderator:

netnub

Because I've seen evidence to the contrary, that's why.
Challenge.... accepted.

uuyp.png

mnsalem

Who wrote that?

furthur? Standat? sevarity?

Was that seriously emailed out?
Well, CVPS_Chris mentioned on LET that an email was sent out, i got nothing in my inbox personally .. but this was shared by another LET member who says got the email.

they did mention as well they're looking for another Panel to replace Solus

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
On the email thing... it takes time... might not be in your inbox... Might be in junk mail or whatever...

For the pictures that netnub posted, well, i'm not sure what to say about that... Does the ticket not show up in your account? Since we cannot see the URL or ticket ID in the second screenshot then we can't really tell...

netnub

On the email thing... it takes time... might not be in your inbox... Might be in junk mail or whatever...

For the pictures that netnub posted, well, i'm not sure what to say about that... Does the ticket not show up in your account? Since we cannot see the URL or ticket ID in the second screenshot then we can't really tell...
No, it doesn't show up in the account. It was deleted.

SVMPhill

SolusVM decided to ignore my ticket; I opened one a hour or so ago, they bumped it to management review, then they deleted the ticket. I have pictures on my iPhone as I submitted it from there.

I guess its time.
The ticket was not deleted. It was replied too.

#GBL-110307 - Contact Form: Your clock has expired
Submitted at 18/06/2013 14:47 and replied to at 18/06/2013 15:10

ashworth

If a mod/admin wouldn't mind chiming in, I'm wondering if it's all cool with you guys for me to post the link to the data for customers who are concerned with what exactly leaked. I have a working link, but don't want to post unless I have a mod's blessing first.

ashworth

If a mod/admin wouldn't mind chiming in, I'm wondering if it's all cool with you guys for me to post the link to the data for customers who are concerned with what exactly leaked. I have a working link, but don't want to post unless I have a mod's blessing first.

netnub

I got a working link also, its been uploaded like 50 times already.

Craig0ry

This kid with all the claims is rather boring now.

You need a job, rather than making false claims. You must live a boring life :lol:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Do not post the link to the DB here, please.

If you're a customer, just rest assured your data is in the leak. There is no possible way your data would not be in the leak.

If you're genuinely curious and absolutely must have it, search harder. Otherwise just accept the fate that your data is leaked, and you need to change your passwords immediately, and the password of any other account that may be the same as the one in the leak (IE your email, or wordpress login, etc)

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
I got a working link also, its been uploaded like 50 times already.
Gee. I wonder how long it took him to find one. Considering the fact that he has provided no evidence, and the fact that he can decode ioncube. Doesnt take a genious to know that Curtis knows a working link, of course you stated it in the open. 

ashworth

If you're a customer, just rest assured your data is in the leak. There is no possible way your data would not be in the leak.

If you're genuinely curious and absolutely must have it, search harder. Otherwise just accept the fate that your data is leaked, and you need to change your passwords immediately, and the password of any other account that may be the same as the one in the leak (IE your email, or wordpress login, etc)
Thanks for confirming. Appreciate that...new I was legit in my hesitation!   :)

On that note, please halt the PM's to my account. Getting emailed like crazy. Thanks much.

mnpeep

Verified Provider

Not sure how, but my password was translated to password, and I know for a fact that my password on CVPS is not password. Hmm...

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Thanks for confirming. Appreciate that...new I was legit in my hesitation!   :)

On that note, please halt the PM's to my account. Getting emailed like crazy. Thanks much.
I don't see a reason why people should have it anyways. If you were a ChicagoVPS customers, your information is out there. There is no need for people to download this. And anyone with a working link should report the link ASAP to the hoster so that it gets deleted. People that do this type of stuff obviously have no life at all and all you're doing when you share the link is promoting their dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner