amuck-landowner

ChicagoVPS / CVPS Hacked. New SolusVM exploit? (Content Restored) [PT. 1/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

epaslv

The ticket was not deleted. It was replied too.

#GBL-110307 - Contact Form: Your clock has expired
Submitted at 18/06/2013 14:47 and replied to at 18/06/2013 15:10
This is great, spins bullshit for hours about the ticket being deleted when he cant use his iphone...

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Well myself, I like seeing proof. Anyone can sign up as SVM_Phill and reply to a thread with random numbers... Admins, do yall have proof that this was indeed Phillip Bandelow from SolusLabs?

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
That is 2 totally different support tickets... netnub, post a screenshot of your client panel for tickets, if it isn't there then... I don't know :) but maybe SolusVM can provide proof of their side as well...

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Well myself, I like seeing proof. Anyone can sign up as SVM_Phill and reply to a thread with random numbers... Admins, do yall have proof that this was indeed Phillip Bandelow from SolusLabs?
It is Phill, yes.

Interesting how it doesn't exist then, eh?
Have you logged in to your account to check? Perhaps even checking your email? Perhaps you can explain why they would delete your ticket... why it makes any kind of sense to ignore the one person who claims to have all this knowledge?

saliq

Guys whoever has the link please PM me. I really need to see whats in it, I know people are saying we should consider all compressed  but I would like to see for my self. 

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Guys whoever has the link please PM me. I really need to see whats in it, I know people are saying we should consider all compressed  but I would like to see for my self. 
Not really... If you're a customer... Your information is out there... No need to see others information as well... So stop being stupid... Change your passwords and be done with it...

Jack

I have reported the vulns I have been made aware of to SolusVM by that little birdy, it doesn't really take a genuis to figure any of them out once you have access to the un-encoded version of SolusVM. I'm not holding my breath on SolusVM responding.

(Yes, and I'm sure I've just given away to everyone who I actually am. ;-))
Borat.

saliq

Not really... If you're a customer... Your information is out there... No need to see others information as well... So stop being stupid... Change your passwords and be done with it...
Not stupid. And I dont care about other peoples stuff I want to see my info. If someone can just send me a block with my info. And I did change my passwords right away. 

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
It is Phill, yes.

Have you logged in to your account to check? Perhaps even checking your email? Perhaps you can explain why they would delete your ticket... why it makes any kind of sense to ignore the one person who claims to have all this knowledge?
All this proves is that Curtis did submit a ticket, but was lying about not getting a response. No suprise there that Curtis lied about not getting a response.

Chronic

Another customer here, VPS located in Buffalo, NY. Dodged the bullet again I guess.

[email protected]:~# uptime
17:24:21 up 30 days, 20:36, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Messed up stuff. I'm disappointed they didn't send out any emails regarding this - if it weren't for this forum, I would be none the wiser.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
All this proves is that Curtis did submit a ticket, but was lying about not getting a response. No suprise there that Curtis lied about not getting a response.
Can you start being more specific to which Curtis you're talking about? My name is also Curtis, and I'm not used to having to share my name.

I went to a school where I was the only Curtis, so as you can understand, I don't want their to be any confusion as some people on here know me by 'Curtis' as well. ;)

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Another customer here, VPS located in Buffalo, NY. Dodged the bullet again I guess.

[email protected]:~# uptime
17:24:21 up 30 days, 20:36, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Messed up stuff. I'm disappointed they didn't send out any emails regarding this - if it weren't for this forum, I would be none the wiser.
CVPS did send out an email... Some people didn't get it... Not sure why... but there was an email sent :)

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
Can you start being more specific to which Curtis you're talking about? My name is also Curtis, and I'm not used to having to share my name.

I went to a school where I was the only Curtis, so as you can understand, I don't want their to be any confusion as some people on here know me by 'Curtis' as well. ;)
I was talking about Curtis G (netnub)

SVMPhill

This is to confirm it's me: OQ4W0

You will know what that is.

AnthonySmith

Verified Provider
So what the actual fuck is going on, cvps cried wolf, soluslabs refuse to comment on public facts regarding their own software... I am beyond pissed off.

HiveMinded

Another customer here, looks like there was a reboot this morning, I don't see anything wrong so far, but I'm at work and don't have time to look at everything. Last email was a billing statement. 

[email protected] ~]# uptime
12:39:54 up 7:03, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.00
[email protected] ~]$ last reboot | less
reboot system boot 2.6.32-042stab07 Tue Jun 18 05:36 - 12:36 (07:00)
reboot   system boot  2.6.32-042stab07 Sat May 18 15:36 - 12:47 (30+21:11)

Was wrong they last emailed me about the Redhat vulnerability patch hence the May 18th Reboot

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner