amuck-landowner

crissic.net - Reviews

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
As far as the services proofs are concerned, for them I need some time to get all those monitoring graphs and shit, as I never knew that I would be posting some service's reviews over here and was not monitoring the down times.

You just decided to post about this randomly today after experiencing months of issues?   In those months you didn't organize your files to substantiate your claims?  I can believe that or I can believe you are making mountains out of ant hills.

^--- What does this even mean?  English.

Read above: Skyler said in his comment, "That's not a review, that's you being a disgruntled customer that didn't get their way."

This was my reply to his comment, ".. and by the way, as a HOST you are supposed to give your clients/customers the way they ask for."

was in pretty good ENGLISH. Seems like you need to attend some IQ and ENGLISH language classes.
I'd tell you to do something logical, but you'd stand here and yell fire again.  

Concerning your Eng-WISH,  " as a HOST you are supposed to give your clients/customers the way they ask for."  - [SIZE=13.63636302948px]come again?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]A hosting company isn't here to give you or anyone else what they ask for.  Ask for a Mercedes then and free diaper changes.    Now if you want to pick at support and say they claim 10 minute responses and took 2 hours on average then you might be nearing some logical point we can discuss.  They are to deliver the product you bought, as advertised.[/SIZE]

Me, I suspect you are a crap magnet and eating packets for running your mouth online.

PS: How much are you invested in services from Crissic?  I'd say like an unhappy marriage, get your money and run if you are unhappy.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkylarM

Verified Provider
As I mentioned, could you PM me something that would help us identify your account so I may look into the handling of the support as well as possibly defend myself? You keep making all of these claims, but refuse to provide any information to me to do any form of investigation into the matter, which I am more than willing to do. Your name, email, IP address, the title of the ticket, the ticket ID... Any of that would work fine.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
As I mentioned, could you PM me something that would help us identify your account so I may look into the handling of the support as well as possibly defend myself? You keep making all of these claims, but refuse to provide any information to me to do any form of investigation into the matter, which I am more than willing to do. Your name, email, IP address, the title of the ticket, the ticket ID... Any of that would work fine.
Someone give me his invoice.  I'll refund him out of my pocket.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
I'd be more than happy to issue a refund to the guy if his claims are substantiated. But if he was getting ddos'd because of IRC reasons, then yeah we aren't going to swap out the IP so he can go and do it again.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'd be more than happy to issue a refund to the guy if his claims are substantiated. But if he was getting ddos'd because of IRC reasons, then yeah we aren't going to swap out the IP so he can go and do it again.
Oh well if folks are violating your Terms and related, screw that stuff.

DDoS and other therapy which I assume is at play here isn't a refund situation.

SFTP

You just decided to post about this randomly today after experiencing months of issues?   In those months you didn't organize your files to substantiate your claims?  I can believe that or I can believe you are making mountains out of ant hills.

I'd tell you to do something logical, but you'd stand here and yell fire again.  

Concerning your Eng-WISH,  " as a HOST you are supposed to give your clients/customers the way they ask for."  - [SIZE=13.63636302948px]come again?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]A hosting company isn't here to give you or anyone else what they ask for.  Ask for a Mercedes then and free diaper changes.    Now if you want to pick at support and say they claim 10 minute responses and took 2 hours on average then you might be nearing some logical point we can discuss.  They are to deliver the product you bought, as advertised.[/SIZE]

Me, I suspect you are a crap magnet and eating packets for running your mouth online.

PS: How much are you invested in services from Crissic?  I'd say like an unhappy marriage, get your money and run if you are unhappy.
Yes, I've decided to post these reviews all of a sudden. I was never planning for this, GOD knows. I believe there is a point of tolerance for somebody, and I reached that point today.

And trust me, I don't really care what you believe or what you not. All I know is that I'm here to spread the word based on the experience I've had with crissic, and not making a mountain out of ant hills. I'm quite satisfied with what I've shared as I know nothing was based on evil intentions.

and a client is an asset to a hosting or any other company. I've VPS(s) from 5 other HOSTS for the last 2 years, but I've never experienced anything like I've faced with crissic.

P.S: and I think you are.. LOL. Let it be, you must be much older than me.

SFTP

Just work on your "Excellent Support" dude. That needs to be "upgraded" and "refurnished".

I believe when it comes to your "Support", I and every other customer of yours need that "finishing".

A Road to "Excellent Client Support".

SFTP

Where and when did I ask for a refund?

I'm asking for a better service, a better client support from crissic.

Can you give me that? If No, then go get your glasses cleaned and have a beer.

SFTP

I'm asking for nothing but an "Excellent Support", which you claim in your every ad/offer.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Yes, I've decided to post these reviews all of a sudden. I was never planning for this, GOD knows. I believe there is a point of tolerance for somebody, and I reached that point today.

And trust me, I don't really care what you believe or what you not. All I know is that I'm here to spread the word based on the experience I've had with crissic, and not making a mountain out of ant hills. I'm quite satisfied with what I've shared as I know nothing was based on evil intentions.

and a client is an asset to a hosting or any other company. I've VPS(s) from 5 other HOSTS for the last 2 years, but I've never experienced anything like I've faced with crissic.

P.S: and I think you are.. LOL. Let it be, you must be much older than me.
Yeah officially I am sure I am way older than you.    Been here, seen folks just like you come and go.  One post, single issue wonders.    I have socks older than you.

Enjoyable seeing you smear Crissic with the same post on multiple sites and nothing substantiated.  What's your goal?  It's not the benevolence of man kind and extra virgins in heaven certainly.   Are you mad because your use of services sucks and isn't tolerated?

I am stumped with your tirade, truly I am.  Only one thing I am sure of, you are full of shit.  When the truth comes out, oh wait it won't because you probably fear what we might see.

SFTP

Oh well if folks are violating your Terms and related, screw that stuff.

DDoS and other therapy which I assume is at play here isn't a refund situation.
Exactly. Guess what? Nobody is asking for refund either.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Exactly. Guess what? Nobody is asking for refund either.
So you are a ToS violator and angry because of that?  WTF is your point of posting?   Did they finally toss you out?

Let me say from experience with Crissic, they are tolerant of screwups.  You get one free fubar.   You admit to having fubared multiple times...

What's the point then?   It's like you came into my shop and threw a chair through my window and now want to slander me in public forums.  That's what you are doing to Crissic.

SFTP

Yeah officially I am sure I am way older than you.    Been here, seen folks just like you come and go.  One post, single issue wonders.    I have socks older than you.

Enjoyable seeing you smear Crissic with the same post on multiple sites and nothing substantiated.  What's your goal?  It's not the benevolence of man kind and extra virgins in heaven certainly.   Are you mad because your use of services sucks and isn't tolerated?

I am stumped with your tirade, truly I am.  Only one thing I am sure of, you are full of shit.  When the truth comes out, oh wait it won't because you probably fear what we might see.
I told you to get your glasses cleaned Uncle, as you still couldn't get what is my goal and wtf is my point of posting.

and after cleaning up your glasses, please have a look on Admin's post on this very thread, you will find out that I've shared proofs with him and it's not just shit I'm here for.

Advice: Please stop eating those field mashrooms, they are badly effecting your physical and mental health.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I told you to get your glasses cleaned Uncle, as you still couldn't get what is my goal.

and after cleaning up your glasses, please have a look on Admin's post on this very threat, you will find out that I've shared proofs with him and it's not just shit I'm here for.

Advice: Please stop eating those field mashrooms, they are badly effecting your physical and mental health.
Bahaha, listen your inept scrawny neck... Pass the admins whatever you want.   You posted this shit roll in public, not in in admin private message zone.

What your dumb low IQ ass needs to do is go posting whatever you have - in public - and wherever that lands, so be it.   I don't have a dog in this race on outcome, but I am calling you as bullshit.  If I am wrong so be it.   I have my money on you, you koos being a DDoS magnet.

Your approach to things stinks, and your attitude is piss poor.

SFTP

Bahaha, listen your inept scrawny neck... Pass the admins whatever you want.   You posted this shit roll in public, not in in admin private message zone.

What your dumb low IQ ass needs to do is go posting whatever you have - in public - and wherever that lands, so be it.   I don't have a dog in this race on outcome, but I am calling you as bullshit.  If I am wrong so be it.   I have my money on you, you koos being a DDoS magnet.

Your approach to things stinks, and your attitude is piss poor.
LOL. Guess what uncle?

Same to you.  :)

Point is, Admin of this forum has vouched me for my reviews are not fake but based on truth. I don't care about an old ass like you.

and yes, please consider replacing your socks now, as they might be the reason for your mental illness, seriously.

Get well soon.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
LOL. Guess what uncle?

Same to you.  :)

and yes, please consider replacing your socks now, as they might be the reason for your mental illness, seriously.

Get well soon.
Still waiting Mr. Bullshit.  Still waiting.

Put up or shut up.  What prevents you from posting the damning tickets / replies?   Humiliation?

I know your kind.   Big mouth chat jockey.  IRC skid.

:popcorn:

SFTP

Still waiting Mr. Bullshit.  Still waiting.

Put up or shut up.  What prevents you from posting the damning tickets / replies?   Humiliation?

I know your kind.   Big mouth chat jockey.  IRC skid.

:popcorn:
I've put it up to the one I considered as most authentic, but I know an old invaluable ass like you won't shut it.

So, keep it up "uncle boggling".  :rolleyes:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Point is, Admin of this forum has vouched me for my reviews are not fake but based on truth. I don't care about an old ass like you.
Admin isn't vouching for you.  Admin said received some materials from you.  Matter of truth was never established.   For all anyone knows you fabricated whatever was sent or intentionally omitted facts prior to those.  Doesn't make your story REAL.  Just means baseline passed and door not immediately thrown shut on this.

Find it hard to believe someone who multiple time violates a providers TERMS is going to go ranting like this.  You cross posted to vpsB, LEB and WHT.  

You violate terms over and over genius.  What outcome do you think should happen?  I imagine you would be less inclined to be raging now if Crissic just let you continue to involve their systems in DDoS.   Customers like you aren't worth having.   I recommend you give Greenvaluehost a try.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I've put it up to the one I considered as most authentic, but I know an old invaluable ass like you won't shut it.

So, keep it up "uncle boggling".  :rolleyes:
You put it up to the one that is most authentic?   More ENG-Wish.   You mean you sent to the admin and that's all you need to do.  WRONG.    You weren't opening threads to admin, you made this mess in public. So here I am part of the public telling you to prove your situation or go away.

Either you substantiate your bile stream or beat rightly the fuck off elsewhere and take your goat with you.

SFTP

Admin isn't vouching for you.  Admin said received some materials from you.  Matter of truth was never established.   For all anyone knows you fabricated whatever was sent or intentionally omitted facts prior to those.  Doesn't make your story REAL.  Just means baseline passed and door not immediately thrown shut on this.

Find it hard to believe someone who multiple time violates a providers TERMS is going to go ranting like this.  You cross posted to vpsB, LEB and WHT.  

You violate terms over and over genius.  What outcome do you think should happen?  I imagine you would be less inclined to be raging now if Crissic just let you continue to involve their systems in DDoS.   Customers like you aren't worth having.   I recommend you give Greenvaluehost a try.
Uncle-boggling I never violated any TERM, neither did anything against Crissic's TOS nor asking for refund.

and check out on WHT, couple of guys other than me are also posting the same as what I've shared. I don't want these threads to affect Crissic's Sales but Support. I want these threads to make realise Crissic that their Customer Support is not as it is as they claim for. Doesn't matter If these threads come out in some outcome or not. I've done my part.

and you are just an old uninvited nutwit ass, who comes to someone's marriage hoping for a good food.

I'm seriously suggesting you uncle, get rid of those field mashrooms and those so-old socks, they are injurious to your physical and mental health. Trust me.

amuck-landowner