amuck-landowner

Do you use Bitcoin?

cspacews

Verified Provider
I think coinbase supports close to 20 countries now and you can secure the exchange rate by instantly converting to cash.

I've been receiving a ton of orders using bitcoin lately with customers hosting illegal content -- I usually end up having to close their accounts within hours.
Well that's what generally lets hosting providers in DMCA zone keep away from Bitcoin.

SSDapp

Bitcoin is great as there is zero chance of a chargeback, but the price can swing intraday! 

We use localbitcoins to have the money transferred into our business account every few days.  

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
I've calmed down after last November's outburst and am hesitantly using bitpay again.

Still wish they would drop the $1000 threshold, 'somewhere over the rainbow' I guess.

splitice

Just a little bit crazy...
Verified Provider
I've calmed down after last November's outburst and am hesitantly using bitpay again.

Still wish they would drop the $1000 threshold, 'somewhere over the rainbow' I guess.
Personally I dont mind the $1,000 threshold. I wish I could enlarge it, I would be happy instead for NET30 or NET60. Its currently costing me $35 per wire transaction to receive it after all. Not huge, but when receiving payments few times a month it would be nice to fix it, its not like they need to be frequent when they take a week to be received and clear.

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
Yeah, well, let me make my first $1000 in bitpay transactions and I might agree w/ you. Stuck in non-withdrawal purgatory until then!

mitgib

Verified Provider
Personally I dont mind the $1,000 threshold. I wish I could enlarge it, I would be happy instead for NET30 or NET60. Its currently costing me $35 per wire transaction to receive it after all. Not huge, but when receiving payments few times a month it would be nice to fix it, its not like they need to be frequent when they take a week to be received and clear.
Yeah, well, let me make my first $1000 in bitpay transactions and I might agree w/ you. Stuck in non-withdrawal purgatory until then!
Why don't you take your payout in bitcoin then use https://localbitcoins.com/to convert into your local currency if there is nothing easier in your country

Clouvider-Dom

Verified Provider
We accept Bitcoin, but as others have pointed it's unstable, so we convert BTC into GBP on the same day.

There wasn't much interest in Bitcoin though. I can count Customers using BitCoin with us on fingers of one hand.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am still late to Bitcoin.  But ideally about to as a consumer get into it. I see the common sense to it and yes a risk of devaluation, see 2008 stock market when you say that.

I have no love for fiat currency and BS we exchange is debt instruments.  How can you pay me what you owe with a debt instrument?????????????????????????????

X3host

Verified Provider
Now most of web Hosting owners use bitcoin as a default payment like paypal i think the type of bitcoin maybe replace the paypal as a payment in the future ( I Love Paypal ) and use it on my web hosting.

ArenaHosts

We looked into Bitcoins and Litecoins, Decided against it for now i cant remember who we was gonig to use but they intergrated with WHCMS and did auto conversion to USD / GBP and weekly bank transfers aswell

joepie91

We looked into Bitcoins and Litecoins, Decided against it for now i cant remember who we was gonig to use but they intergrated with WHCMS and did auto conversion to USD / GBP and weekly bank transfers aswell
Decided against it? Your signature still says you accept Bitcoin and Litecoin...

Serveo

Verified Provider
Sorry to bump this one up from the archives.

Yet you do guys also see clients not wishing to complete the new mandatory verification requirements (BitPay ID) upon payments? Any good alternatives at this point?

AlexHost2

We use Bitcoin Payments and we accept it.

In our case, we see it as another Payment method available, for example Paypal is used by a lot of providers, and if you don't have Paypal available, probably your customers, won't trust in you.

If you have Bitcoin available, is another "proof" that you care about Privacy. Of course Fraud can happens time to time, and no one likes that.
Bitcoin is a good payment, if you don't have it available. You will lost potential new customers.

Some of them, only pay with BTC, others with Paypal. Any payment method have their "customer base".
So, I think is important and crucial to have the best or trend payments available.

IMO.

charliewest

Utility arrears are debts to your gas, electricity or water provider. Millions of people in the UK have utilities arrears, but few people know how to tackle them. Get in touch to find out what you can do about your utility debts. Help With Dept in UK

amuck-landowner