amuck-landowner

[For Hire] Part-time - Tickets / Live Chat - Sales, Billing, L1/L2 Support - Freelance Design - Flex

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Hello VPSBoarders and business owners,

Hope you are all having a great long weekend and Easter with your families! I sure am! 

I'm currently looking for part-time employment in the web hosting / design industry to expand my skills, gain experience, and earn some extra income.  My rate and hours are quite flexible. 

I would be more than capable to handle all L1 (some L2) incoming tickets, while treating the customer with utmost care. I would also be able to take on customer service/sales/billing tickets, including Live Chats. I am extremely comfortable working individually, or as part of a team. I can generates high customer satisfaction with my excellent customer service skills, and would be a great addition to any team looking for some part time help with tasks around the company. 

• 3+ Years Experience in Customer Service / Hosting
  • Experience with website & branding design, & development.
  • Familiar with cPanel/Plesk/WHMCS/OpenVZ/SolusVM/CentOS, etc
  • Native English / Some Proficiency in Canadian French - Excellent communication, interpersonal, and professional skills
  • Minecraft Support Experience (gaming)
  • Available 6 Days per week - Could be on-call
  • Available for Tickets, Email, Forums, IRC/IM, Live Chat
  • Located in Ontario Canada - (Eastern Timezone - Remote only)
  • Available evenings, Saturdays, and throughout the weekday between other commitments. 
  • Note: I cannot be 100% Dedicated to your company (work for one single business), as I do have other commitments and freelance work. I do not do any outside sales, so a conflict of interest issue is unlikely. :)
  • Payment can be done on a contract/freelance basis - Hourly or static Monthly rate

Note: Unfortunately, I cannot work in return for only free services. 
If interested, please send a PM and I'd be happy to chat and provide other contact info (Email, Skype chat, etc). smile.gif

I can complete an application process, if necessary, or we can plan an online chat - whatever works for you and your team. 

Looking forward to meeting you! Thank you!

-Eric

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric1212

Verified Provider
I still have open hours throughout the week, and Saturday. Anyone looking for some help? 

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Cleaned up hi-jack post and have removed someone else's post - have some dignity for crying out loud - no-one's going to employ you if you try and muscle in on someone else's (Erics) thread. Jesus.

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Cleaned up hi-jack post - have some dignity for crying out loud - no-one's going to employ you if you try and muscle in on someone else's thread. Jesus.
I'm quite confused. Can you explain this? 

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Ohhh I see what happened now. Looked through email notification from VPSBoard to see what was posted here overnight. MartinD, your post makes it look like you're talking to ME! I didn't do anything wrong :p 

Whew!   Thanks for taking care of the Ivan spam. 

Ivan

Verified Provider
Apologies to everyone, I didn't know this would cause a minor uproar. 

For a second I didn't think that this was vpsBoard and not reddit where you can just easily get away with what you post with a single delete. Also the tiny desperation inside of me of trying to get a part time job has caused me not to think before I act, so I sent the message to Chris Miller via a reply here instead of PMing him, which I should, even though that also shows a hint of desperation.

And even though in my initial thread-hijacking-reply, I already apologized to Eric for the act of "hogging" his thread, I guess the thread-hijacking-reply shouldn't even be tolerated at the first place.

My initial reply was never meant to cause anything malicious or to come off as disrespectful towards Eric at all. I just thought I could sneak in a quick request to Chris. Now that I think about it again, it does seem quite rude of an act to do so, especially how this thread is something of a personal 'space' of Eric.

I'm going to just say I'm putting this all behind me now and forgetting about everything. I also hesitated posting this because I thought more of me in here wouldn't bring anymore good, as I also do not want to derail this thread further, but oh well. This can still also be 'cleaned up' anyway.

Hopefully there isn't anymore harsh feelings and good luck with the job @Eric1212:)

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Apologies to everyone, I didn't know this would cause a minor uproar. 

For a second I didn't think that this was vpsBoard and not reddit where you can just easily get away with what you post with a single delete. Also the tiny desperation inside of me of trying to get a part time job has caused me not to think before I act, so I sent the message to Chris Miller via a reply here instead of PMing him, which I should, even though that also shows a hint of desperation.

And even though in my initial thread-hijacking-reply, I already apologized to Eric for the act of "hogging" his thread, I guess the thread-hijacking-reply shouldn't even be tolerated at the first place.

My initial reply was never meant to cause anything malicious or to come off as disrespectful towards Eric at all. I just thought I could sneak in a quick request to Chris. Now that I think about it again, it does seem quite rude of an act to do so, especially how this thread is something of a personal 'space' of Eric.

I'm going to just say I'm putting this all behind me now and forgetting about everything. I also hesitated posting this because I thought more of me in here wouldn't bring anymore good, but oh well. This can still also be 'cleaned up' anyway.

Hopefully there isn't anymore harsh feelings and good luck with the job Eric1212:)
Thanks for the kind words. If you've already posted a Request thread, just wait until someone contacts you, either on the thread or via PM.  I'm sure Chris (and many others) have seen your Request thread and if they were interested, they would have already contacted you.

Good luck to you, as well.  Cheers. 

Ivan

Verified Provider
Thanks for the kind words. If you've already posted a Request thread, just wait until someone contacts you, either on the thread or via PM.  I'm sure Chris (and many others) have seen your Request thread and if they were interested, they would have already contacted you.

Good luck to you, as well.  Cheers. 
Sure thing, I just wanted to make sure no one thought I was trying to be disrespectful or anything.

amuck-landowner