amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost becoming ColoCrossing, dumping providers, etc.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'd RTFM and self serve the info on the Amsterdam IP... But GVH's site is facepalmery:

Links: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=46

Do you have a test IP and speed test file?
Yes we do.

You can find test IPs and speed test files in our networks page: http://www.greenvaluehost.com/network.html
Cool yo! Let's go --->
http://www.greenvaluehost.com/network.html

Our Network

This page is currently under construction. Please check back again later.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
We have discovered a bug in our provisioning system which is causing same IP addresses to be assigned to multiple VPSes. In order to fix the virtual machines that have been affected by this, we are going to do an emergency renumbering of IP's in the following nodes : LA6, CH1EMERG, AMS1NEW at 10PM MST June 22. We are sorry that we could not give a longer notice about this. Your new IP's will be listed on your VPS Control Panel as soon as the renumbering is done. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank You
Green Value Host
----->  SINCE WHEN DID JONNY AND THE CRACKPOT CREW NOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE COMPANY NAME PROPERLY?  Someone else wrote this email.  Notice the spaces...

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
SINCE WHEN DID JONNY AND THE CRACKPOT CREW NOT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE COMPANY NAME PROPERLY?  Someone else wrote this email.  Notice the spaces...
MST > Colorado > in-house script >  ah, another masterful programming job by the 19 yr old "VP of Operations at GreenValueHost" >  probable email writer

Thanks! Guess my questions are not valid though.
I answered the trademark question a few pages back since Jon is being silent

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
MST > Colorado > in-house script >  ah, another masterful programming job by the 19 yr old "VP of Operations at GreenValueHost" >  probable email writer
Kaushal is alright....  unsure if he wrote the script at hand.  Hard to write code why juggling fire, just saying.  Proper testing process, no way, that's a luxury.

We all know Jonny Wonder is the public person, writes the press, deals with client facing stuff.  He's not delegating that, unless someone took over, like I've been saying, warning, etc. about.... Someone else wrote that email, I'll bet my left thumb.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Blah blah, same person(s) and the same puppet masters.

Now, how about we talk about what the grownups are doing for a while and leave the kids alone for a bit?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - June 22, 2014
Green Value Hosting, Inc.

Normal, Illinois, USA 61761

Jonathan Nguyen resigns down as GreenValueHost Operations Director

After nearly two years serving as the primary Operations Director of GreenValueHost, it has been decided that the best course of action at this time for Jon to resign his position and step down.

Following a recent executive management meeting, it has been decided that Jaroslav Urban will be named the new Operations Director of GreenValueHost.

Jaroslav is a seasoned hosting industry and information technology pioneer that is dedicated to turning GreenValueHost into a quality, stable, and reputable company worth praise.

"I look forward to actually implementing the slogan, "Customer satisfaction is our ethos". As a past customer of GreenValueHost, I never felt the ethos of customer satisfaction; that will be the absolute first problem that I will work on changing.

The second problem that I will work on changing is the quality and stability of our services. I'm aware of all the problems surrounding existing services, from slugged performance, uptime inconsistency, and even misprovisioned allocations. I'm here to fix that.

First things first, what needs to be done to improve existing conditions is organization. Servers will be consolidated into upgraded specifications, provisioning will be consistent, and our U.S service infrastructure in all U.S locations will be promptly migrated to the ColoCrossing network. Secondly, it's our support response and resolution time. I've brought in additional staff members and doubled the size of our support team, with competent and motivated technicians to make sure things get done effectively and efficiency", says Jaroslav Urban. "I'm excited to lead the path of change for the better."

--

For additional information or press inquires, please email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I love these pseudo press releases that are ONLY published on forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqw_zSmaFYc

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
And who the fuck is Steve Wilson the new CTO?  That has to be an alias for one of the CC / HVH / Indian support staff.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I love how they keep repeating words they don't know the definition of.  "Ethos".

In any case, looks like Jon should've listened to everyone that kept telling him to shut his mouth before Biloh yanked the leash.

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
Blah blah, same person(s) and the same puppet masters.

Now, how about we talk about what the grownups are doing for a while and leave the kids alone for a bit?
;) At least this thread is keeping the board busy... Better than the chirp of crickets.

Go start a thread about something if you wish, no need to TC.

OT: Will be interesting to see where this goes, another company pulled under CC, I've done some contract work for GVH here and there over the past few months - it was terrible. Can't get worse I suppose. :)

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting

Hahaha, shit

Might be too late for you to jump ship without acquiring your own little court record, Jonny

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Hahaha, shit

Might be too late for you to jump ship without acquiring your own little court record, Jonny

Bahaha... which is funny in light of Lance and his propsensity to appearing in Court for having a lead foot--- some half dozen times in his early life already...

Yeah, ahh Jonny wrote that press release.... How can I tell?  Massive typo in line #1:

Jonathan Nguyen resigns down as GreenValueHost Operations Director

Resigns down..... ho hum...

and this pickled fart of a line:

"I look forward to actually implementing the slogan, "Customer satisfaction is our ethos". As a past customer of GreenValueHost, I never felt the ethos of customer satisfaction; that will be the absolute first problem that I will work on changing.

Come on Jonny, quit pole riding that stupid slogan.  Shoving that shit down Jarslaws throat... I mean does Jarslow even exist or is this an alias we find when GVH gets database dumped?

Jaroslav is a seasoned hosting industry and information technology pioneer

Seasoned hosting industy, I know you are salty...  Pioneer?   Were his first servers running vacuum tubes?

It has to be CC/HVH told Jonny to shut the fucking mouth or get booted....  Who announces press at 7PM on a Sunday night?   Is the AP on the phone looking to do an interview?

amuck-landowner