amuck-landowner

GVH Terminates Cloud Hosting And Moving Out From Buffalo

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
Lets be honest, I doubt theres much money that switched hands here, who knows what the arrangement is. But, with the low reputation of Jon why would anyone who respects their company strike some sort of deal like this.

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
Lets be honest, I doubt theres much money that switched hands here, who knows what the arrangement is. But, with the low reputation of Jon why would anyone who respects their company strike some sort of deal like this.
No company ownership changes were taken place, and Elaine McNeil will continue to own the company in full.

- Alexander

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Be careful with the transfer of any client data outside of the UK without Safe Harbor in place.

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
No company ownership changes were taken place, and Elaine McNeil will continue to own the company in full.

- Alexander
Jonathan Nguyen, President of Operations of GreenValueHost and new Vice President of Operations of HostUS Solutions Ltd said in regards to this new partnership,

But Jon is now your VP of OPS lol.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen

- Alexander
Elaine will "continue to own it in full?"  A few hours ago on LET you said YOU owned 100%.  Which is it?

AlexanderM said:  "I will still own 100% of the company, as it has been and always will be."
If Elaine owns 100% of the company will she also continue to ignore the Companies Act by failing to display your company registration number, place of registration, and registered office address on your homepage (or alternatively, on a page that is linked from your homepage such as 'about us', 'legal info' etc)?  You also need to include all of this information on all emails HostUs sends and on all order forms. 

In your "press release" you stated:

HostUS will leverage GreenValueHost's diverse infrastructure to provide our clients with it's own independently unique SSD Web Hosting, SSD Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated hosting services in popular locations such as Dallas, Los Angeles, Seattle, Buffalo, and Chicago.
A few hours later you posted that you won't be utilizing any ColoCrossing locations.  Which is it?  Did you and your new "Vice President of Operations" Jon make the decision not to utilize CC locations within the space of a few hours after issuing your "press release" because you didn't receive a positive reaction on LET? Or is the "Buffalo" mentioned in your press release a non-CC location like a relative's basement in the Buffalo suburbs with a FIOS hookup?

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
Elaine will "continue to own it in full?"  A few hours ago on LET you said YOU owned 100%.  Which is it?

If Elaine owns 100% of the company will she also continue to ignore the Companies Act by failing to display your company registration number, place of registration, and registered office address on your homepage (or alternatively, on a page that is linked from your homepage such as 'about us', 'legal info' etc)?  You also need to include all of this information on all emails HostUs sends and on all order forms. 

In your "press release" you stated:

A few hours later you posted that you won't be utilizing any ColoCrossing locations.  Which is it?  Did you and your new "Vice President of Operations" Jon make the decision not to utilize CC locations within the space of a few hours after issuing your "press release" because you didn't receive a positive reaction on LET? Or is the "Buffalo" mentioned in your press release a non-CC location like a relative's basement in the Buffalo suburbs with a FIOS hookup?
Our business home page is hostussolutions.com and not hostus.us

- Alexander

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'm sure Alex has learned first hand that a fair number of people buying from him do so precisely for the reason that he is not in a ColoCrossing location.

Now that the water has been muddied, inevitably some customers will decide to take their business elsewhere.  That's very unfortunate, but part of the deal when dabbling in ColoCrossing or linked company.

The "press release" was poorly crafted and lacking.   It's not a news worthy matter and even if some collaboration occurring now or prior, the only folks who should know and might be impacted are HostUs.us customers.

Kadar

Verified Provider
Valued Clients,

This email is being sent out to notify you of the current status of the srv3 migration to Chicago.

At this time, about 500 out of 804 accounts have been migrated from the existing srv3 server to the new srv3 server in Chicago. The migration is moving along well and we are expecting for the migration to complete sometime tomorrow. Upon completion of the migration, we will be sending out a final notice notifying everyone that the migration has been completed and of the new nameservers. Also upon completion of the migraiton, we will be changing the nameserver IP addresses of ns5 and ns6.securenetworkpanel.com

If you have a dynamic website, or recently changed static website, your website may be rolled back when your nameservers change. In this case, please contact customer support after the migration and we'll re-migrate your website.

Thank You everyone for your continued patience and understanding.

Regards,

GreenValueHost open.gif

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
a final notice notifying ...

That's what notices do, they notify... 

migration to complete sometime tomorrow.

it's "to be completed"

Getting better, eventually GVH will get it.   

FYI, clients don't care about migrations unless their stuff breaks, or data is wonky.   Then again, if you have those lowend* customers with ADD tendencies they pretend care about everything.

I need a nap.

Alex, you really need to sort this out. There is real potential for 'Elaine' to find herself in real, serious trouble.
Not a timeout and sent to his bedroom.  Don't tell her, like, please!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well that's a problem right there. Our MOST crowded server has 450 accounts. They average quite a lot less.
Just imagine the horror if you have like tons of resellers amongst that 804 accounts...  Probably would have issues...  that's my theory.  Overpacked and quad stacked.

iWF-Jacob

Verified Provider
Just imagine the horror if you have like tons of resellers amongst that 804 accounts...  Probably would have issues...  that's my theory.  Overpacked and quad stacked.
Absolutely! Unless they are counting their reseller's account in that number. I kind of doubt it though. I'm digging the "overpacked and quad stacked" -- you should coin that. Almost sounds like it could be a little bit of a jingle.... Yah know, if that's what you want to promote about your company of course.

amuck-landowner